Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill i need an easy friend

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

Proud Alcoholic
★★★★★
I need a whore who will act as both a cum receptacle as well as a partner who genuinely cares about me. I know simps.is, but fuck man this shit is brutal.

How come we are programmed to want to breed with literal toilets? This shit is so cringe mang. :feelstastyman:

If you ever needed more proof that we are in hell look no further then to who is suppose to "love" us. We are disposable resources and nothing more.

frustrated peaky blinders GIF by BBC

Also in before muh schizo post and muh drunk. I'm always drunk kek :feelsjuice:

what ru drinking?
Same shit as before. I only had like four shots yesterday, and I was fucked :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Probably gonna finish the bottle today, at 6 rn but probably will hit 13 or 14 by the end of the night.

I do with an ear to lend

Gonna buy Dantes inferno and try it. It looks pretty based, so I'm hoping it's alright.

I do think you fit this shoe

I'll take advantage while you hang me out to dry but i can't see you every night, free

Be funny if he’s drinking vodka and cranberry like a nigger that I watch on YouTube often does. :feelshaha:
I just drink vodka and coke. Monster mixes the best though from what I've gathered.

Won't you believe it, it's just my luck?

How come god hates us so much?

I'm praying to Satan and cucking our creator.

Hang
The witch is dead
To hand and feed
What all I said
Humm

So sing a prayer
To the weary stead
Of the garden hose
Humm

As if useless fish holes understand the plight of a man. We stand alone :chad:

Russian whores should bow down to me. Fucking useless stink holes. I am better then you useless cum dumps. YOU WERE MADE LESSER THAN :lul::lul::lul:

IT faggots ensue. I am fucking your wife as we speak. She is as loose as a goose mother fuckers.

Women deserve to get graped

Kurt was a feminist zogbot. I'm glad (((they))) killed him
Kurt also wrote some of the greatest music of the 21st century. He may have been a feminist cuck, but he wrote music that 99% of people nowadays doesn't have the balls to write.

Way better then alice in chains and soundgarden.

I'm tired of these dick swinging contests. If you don't agree with my takes then fuck off, I don't have time for you. I'm not gonna be some passive aggressive cunt like all these normies. Either I fuck with you or I don't. Leave for all I care.

Kurt also wrote some of the greatest music of the 21st century. He may have been a feminist cuck, but he wrote music that 99% of people nowadays doesn't have the balls to write.

Agreed, he was an artist. He might have been outwardly feminist but he was still based, he beat up Courtney Love jfl

Lol what nirvana is literally THE band for 14 year old "depressed" emo alt girls.
Elab

I'm tired of these dick swinging contests. If you don't agree with my takes then fuck off, I don't have time for you. I'm not gonna be some passive aggressive cunt like all these normies. Either I fuck with you or I don't. Leave for all I care.
Why are you this invested in defending some random musician on the internet? I like layne but you can insult him all you want

Why are you this invested in defending some random musician on the internet? I like layne but you can insult him all you want
Not insulting Layne at all. He makes good stuff, I'm just tired of all this back and forth with .is users. It's cool if you dislike something I like, I just hate arguing with subjectivity. It's all personal, so why does it matter at the end of the day?

If you relate to it is all that matters :feelzez::feelsokman:

Not insulting Layne at all. He makes good stuff, I'm just tired of all this back and forth with .is users. It's cool if you dislike something I like, I just hate arguing with subjectivity. It's all personal, so why does it matter at the end of the day?
You didn't address my points

Also in before muh schizo post and muh drunk. I'm always drunk kek :feelsjuice:
pour-me-another-one-daffy
The reason is because men can optomize breeding potential by finding pretty much all foids short of deformed fuckable but yea no the ones who will be loyal and a whore in bed are chad only.