Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I need an actual femcel

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Officer
★★★★
I know femcels doesn't exist, but i JUST wish i could have a girlfriend that gone through similar experience as me and could relate with me and isn't some chad only whore, although i don't want her to be deformed but just looksmatch with me it would be sooo much better than some normie girl who had parties and shit and decided to make u her oofie doofie and shit even if it's someone that actually loves me i would still don't want a becky or HTB who had fun like chads and normies who didn't missed out like me where a femcel could relate with me from a deepER level. Well for stacies it's different...

It's unreal, like a 7 dollar bill.

makes no sense

foids don't work like that

a foid won't be just a clone of yourself

just marry yourself theory

Women live in a completely different reality than men so they wouldn't be able to relate to you at all. Not even the self-proclaimed femcels.

Your pain is their fashion accessory, just like Billie Eilish thinks that being poor is an aesthetic she misses.

Last edited:
I dont even think there are "femcels" (mentally ill LTB-MTB who rot on Discord) in my country. They are always either in USA or some other English country

Your “femcels” would be chad only, if they were to exist.

The closest thing to a femcel are landwhales and burn victims and even they will find a partner

Getting with a girl who's shared similar experiences or upbringing as you is pretty important for bonding. As femcels don't exist you could go for a virgin girl, though that is incredibly rare to find