Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I need advice for my anger

• Thread starter the virgin shepherd
  • Start date
the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
19d 18h 23m
Everyday I just think about how everyone I ever knew fucked me over in some way. Literally everyone.

Jobs? Bullied and isolated yet told that they "attempted to reach out to me" despite the fact that they all laughed at me and when I confronted them they would just shrug it off and later call me the pussy.

Schools? Bullied and isolated. Fucked with when I try to reach out to people... hmmmm?

Homelife? Mom is a cunt, dad is a cuck to her, he is divorced to her too. Both try manipulate me into thinking I am bipolar because of the rage I feel.

Friends? Do not have any, all friends have betrayed me and later in fits of cope state that I had betrayed them.

I am starting to see a pattern here, literally everyone is against me when I "get out of line" where as if it were Chad he would be respected and adored by all.

I am fed up with this cucked world.

If I were a woman all men would praise me rather than contend with my ideas with blunted minds rubbed down from years of educational neglect and incessant pleasure-seeking.

If this entire reality were a simulation upon exit I would give it a ranking of zero, absolute cucked world, we are literally just backround characters to the lives of women and Chads.

Fucking cucked.

Everyday I rage, even while I wage
Most of the time I lie even if I will die
Then on occasions I rage for ages
And in these episodes I find that all the normies want me blind
No longer can I see the ragie wagie in me
No longer can I hear a reason to live I can endear
Oh so lost for this cagie lost in the world of ragie wagies
Can't you see I am not blind it is the normies who manipulate my mind
I ragie in the cagie
Even when I am outstagie

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
124d 14h 4m
What do you mean by "out of line?"

Netzachcel

Netzachcel

Jester of Nihilism
★★★★★
29d 21h 5m
Try shrooms?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
31d 18h 24m
the virgin shepherd said:
Jobs? Bullied and isolated yet told that they "attempted to reach out to me" despite the fact that they all laughed at me and when I confronted them they would just shrug it off and later call me the pussy.

Schools? Bullied and isolated. Fucked with when I try to reach out to people... hmmmm?

Homelife? Mom is a cunt, dad is a cuck to her, he is divorced to her too. Both try manipulate me into thinking I am bipolar because of the rage I feel.

Friends? Do not have any, all friends have betrayed me and later in fits of cope state that I had betrayed them.

I am starting to see a pattern here, literally everyone is against me
Same, it’s just so fucked up mate :cryfeels:
Netzachcel said:
Try shrooms?
Dude,what the fuck is shrooms? How can I get any

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
19d 18h 23m
Netzachcel said:
Try shrooms?
Tried them, they just blurred my vision and decreased my level of cognition for a brief amount of time

OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
127d 10h 14m
A

Anonx

Greycel
22h 39m
Been there before. Got around alot of it by looking into articles and news broadcast about stacies and chads suffering from different things. Then laughing about there suffering. Some youtube comments are fun to pick fights with involving feminists and videos that try to trash incels. Found out today over 1000 pregnant stacies died of covid in the US. Pefectly legal to laugh at others suffering. Today noticed a stacy I use to have a crush on is a single mom now that gained alot of weight. Laughed about that after seeing what she looks like.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
19d 18h 23m
Netzachcel said:
Try shrooms?
Tried them, they just blurred my vision and decreased my level of cognition for a brief amount of time.
FrothySolutions said:
What do you mean by "out of line?"
Imagine if someone is shitting on you, just straight up fucking with you. In my experience at my old job my coworkers would be sardonically "kind" to me. In my new job there was an instance where a manager started fucking with me because I didn't simp like him.

In this case, "stepping out of line" means not being a good deluded little complacent cuck droid that follows orders accordingly and gives no feedback, "stepping out of line" means not acting out of the norm.

Oh, but how is this norm determined? Well, apparently by everyone but me, it is as if there were a collective-consciosuness but not how jung had envisioned it, no, it is the amalgamation of the normie cognition, the means by whci normies act in and judge reality.

It is the final cuck
Anonx said:
Been there before. Got around alot of it by looking into articles and news broadcast about stacies and chads suffering from different things. Then laughing about there suffering. Some youtube comments are fun to pick fights with involving feminists and videos that try to trash incels. Found out today over 1000 pregnant stacies died of covid in the US. Pefectly legal to laugh at others suffering. Today noticed a stacy I use to have a crush on is a single mom now that gained alot of weight. Laughed about that after seeing what she looks like.
To bad the people who fucked me over are already old as fuck yet look good, who knows maybe some tragedy will occur and I can cackle a mad laugh, a sadistic laugh, he who laughs hardest last laughs hardest first.
OwlGod said:

Last edited:
OwlGod

OwlGod

Immortal Prophet
★★★★★
127d 10h 14m
It's not hatred or anger the negative element, but the memories, the remembrance of what others done. Your hatred is justified, you should look for ways of violently unleashing it.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
124d 14h 4m
the virgin shepherd said:
Imagine if someone is shitting on you, just straight up fucking with you. In my experience at my old job my coworkers would be sardonically "kind" to me. In my new job there was an instance where a manager started fucking with me because I didn't simp like him.

In this case, "stepping out of line" means not being a good deluded little complacent cuck droid that follows orders accordingly and gives no feedback, "stepping out of line" means not acting out of the norm.

Oh, but how is this norm determined? Well, apparently by everyone but me, it is as if there were a collective-consciosuness but not how jung had envisioned it, no, it is the amalgamation of the normie cognition, the means by whci normies act in and judge reality.

It is the final cuck

I don't know the exact scenarios you were in, but what I can say is that normal people can't just "lash out." I know you didn't really have any say in deciding "the norm," but there's stuff you just can't do in civilized society. Not unless you're exceptionally privileged.

the virgin shepherd

the virgin shepherd

Godless
★★★★★
19d 18h 23m
OwlGod said:
It's not hatred or anger the negative element, but the memories, the remembrance of what others done. Your hatred is justified, you should look for ways of violently unleashing it.
I have been fantasizing of beating the shit out of my old "friends" with these boys I bought online:

Though I am certain they either forgot about me or would be too pussy to even fight me on equal terms (without me getting jumped or using brass knuckles)

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

No longer human
6d 23h 56m
Dont let others control your mind

D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
57d 17h 54m
GigaCheesyPenis

GigaCheesyPenis

#1 White Supremacist
3h 37m
"I am starting to see a pattern here, literally everyone is against me when" Maybe you're the problem bozo? :ahegao::horror::society::bigbrain:

Intellau_Celistic

Intellau_Celistic

5'3 KHHV Mentalcel
★★★★★
29d 14h 9m
GigaCheesyPenis said:
"I am starting to see a pattern here, literally everyone is against me when" Maybe you're the problem bozo? :ahegao::horror::society::bigbrain:

"you're the problem" is :bluepill: speak. You, of course, joined because of the YouTuber "TwoMad" and will be banned in little time, I assume.

Do not blame incels for being unable to adapt to a system that caters to "Normies".

For reference... Fat Link @Fat Link. Observe closely.

Restart80

Restart80

Officer
5d 1h 12m
Cope. The system caters to Chads.

GigaCheesyPenis

GigaCheesyPenis

#1 White Supremacist
3h 37m
Intellau_Celistic said:
"you're the problem" is :bluepill: speak. You, of course, joined because of the YouTuber "TwoMad" and will be banned in little time, I assume.

Do not blame incels for being unable to adapt to a system that caters to "Normies".

For reference... Fat Link @Fat Link. Observe closely.
Listen bozo, i didnt come here because of twomad, i dont give a fuck about that spook, im just pointing out the obvious retard

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
★★★★★
108d 2h 53m
some time ago I was feeling the same, what you might need is a way to channel that rage with MerELY SYMBOLIC acts of violence. Combat sports (or even something silly like fit-boxe, just to throw some punches around) or shooting at the range might even provide you with useful skills for a future