Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel "I need a man who can protect me"

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
Seriously. This has to be one of the most suifuel things I hear women say as a manlet. What the hell do they need protection from exactly? This isnt the caveman era. That and "I like big/tall men". Basically a indirect way of implying to manlets and framecels that they are genetic shit and need to be flushed from existence.

i have seen lots of framecels with girls, it's so retarded lol

so a framecel who happens to be over 6 feet is going to protect you, but a guy below 6 feet but who is wide-framed and muscular won't? JFL.

It's their sexual nature. A female is attracted to a male who can protect her, obviously manlets and leancels will lose the
competition, and even if they a get femoid they'll be cheated on later just to find out

so a framecel who happens to be over 6 feet is going to protect you, but a guy below 6 feet but who is wide-framed and muscular won't? JFL.
It's a matter of the aesthetic number, for americans it's in foot and inches, but in other countries it's like you gotta be 1.8 or 1.85
otherwise you have no chance, funny considering 6'0 is about 2 cm taller than 1.8 but some find 1.8 fine because they've reached
the score like it was a minimum otherwise you fail.

It's their sexual nature. A female is attracted to a male who can protect her, obviously manlets and leancels will lose the
competition, and even if they a get femoid they'll be cheated on later just to find out

It's a matter of the aesthetic number, for americans it's in foot and inches, but in other countries it's like you gotta be 1.8 or 1.85
otherwise you have no chance, funny considering 6'0 is about 2 cm taller than 1.8 but some find 1.8 fine because they've reached
the score like it was a minimum otherwise you fail.

?

i'm 182cm but i'm 5'11 and 3/4 lol.

We are, indeed, no longer in hunter-gatherer times. However, much of what was at play then still applies today. This includes women of course desiring bigger and more physically intimidating men, among many many other things. It's all evolutionary behavior bro.

k3pnjp0vru111.jpg

protection from manlets

It's their sexual nature. A female is attracted to a male who can protect her, obviously manlets and leancels will lose the competition, .
We are, indeed, no longer in hunter-gatherer times. However, much of what was at play then still applies today. This includes women of course desiring bigger and more physically intimidating men, among many many other things. It's all evolutionary behavior bro.
Evolution has left us with a lot stuff that is a huge hindrance in modern life.

It proves how goddamn simple we are when our own animal-brained nature makes life harder for us.

Like for us, wouldn't it be great if we could simply turn off our sexual desires?

It proves how goddamn simple we are when our own animal-brained nature makes life harder for us.

Like for us, wouldn't it be great if we could simply turn off our sexual desires?
You've no idea, because of sexual desires many have suffered and we have not progressed enough.
It was the beast that tamed the man.

Yet if we mock females for being weak and childish like little girls who need daddy to hold them by the hand, it's considered wrong and offensive. They are strong empowered wimmenz.

Yep. Femoids are giga retarded. They would bet on a giraffe in a fight against an elephant. If a female hypothetically didn't know who Mike Tyson was, she would think her taller but weaker/lighter boyfriend would kick Mike's ass.

protection from manlets
Protection from all manlets hitting on them, or even glancing/breathing in their direction.

Exactly. Will humans ever overcome this, or will the reset happen before the mass human awakening?

Woman are not entitled to protection.

Manlets have to endure so much frustration right from the start :(

Exactly. Will humans ever overcome this, or will the reset happen before the mass human awakening?
the reset button will come in the form of huge fucking asteroid

What the hell do they need protection from exactly? This isnt the caveman era.
Neurologically, the famale brain hasn't changed much since the caveman era. They still desire whatever what was the best genetic fit for them back in the day.