Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need a hobby

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
IRL: Gym/Any sports that look fun to you (personally recommend any combat sport, MMA, BJJ, Kickboxing etc.)
Computer: Games, programming

I like to paint Warhammer 40k figures, but they are expensive.

IRL: Gym/Any sports that look fun to you (personally recommend any combat sport, MMA, BJJ, Kickboxing etc.)
Computer: Games, programming
thanks for that ideias
I like to paint Warhammer 40k figures, but they are expensive.
i need something like that

i was thinking about learn to be a carpenter

Start watching horror movies.

Maby try collecting something.

What are you good at or enjoy?

no, i think it's cool
so you have access to a wood workshop where you have the tools and material? or you plan to get an apprentice or something? You can build cool ass furnatures art pieces, and build a house. Is not a bad hoby
Maby try collecting something.
Collecting women in your dungeon

so you have access to a wood workshop where you have the tools and material? or you plan to get an apprentice or something? You can build cool ass furnatures art pieces, and build a house. Is not a bad hoby
was only a ideia

my mind is fucked

I need help

if there was a way to erase memories ...

was only a ideia

my mind is fucked

I need help

if there was a way to erase memories ...
I find the only way that seems to remedy the past is to act in the principles of what you/they should've done in the past. It's a hard decision to adhere to change, and only recently have I made a conscious effort to do so. Previously I have been indulging in escapism and self-suppression. until however many times I fell face first, I've finally mustered some energy to really face reality, especially since ending it all as a loser was not really the way I envisioned going out. I think the hardest lesson I've had to learn as an angst young man was to just take it one step at a time.

I find the only way that seems to remedy the past is to act in the principles of what you/they should've done in the past. It's a hard decision to adhere to change, and only recently have I made a conscious effort to do so. Previously I have been indulging in escapism and self-suppression. until however many times I fell face first, I've finally mustered some energy to really face reality, especially since ending it all as a loser was not really the way I envisioned going out. I think the hardest lesson I've had to learn as an angst young man was to just take it one step at a time.
thanks for that bro

something that could possible lead to a gf, so workout, learn an instrument

Why do you think you need a hobby?

Go to the range and learn shooting. It's fun, provides you discipline and relieves stress.

ever tried music? guitar/pianomaxxing is relatively easy and fun

do drugs and if ur gather enough good boi points try to odmaxx when it gets boring