Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel “I need a hero” song

P

Parrtlord

Swallowed into the Abyss
-

The song is really named “I need a Chad” At least Bonnie Tyler was honest. Suicide Fuel if you listen to this.,

Wasn't it referred to Elliot Rodger?:feelshaha:

I''ll be your hERo

She needs a chad...
Until she really needs a realy hero, then she needs a cuck.

A chad would never protect her.
Only a gymmaxxxed cuck would protect her

57B62990 8841 4D58 9652 AE15A11BA252

i neeeed chaddd where is my chaaad?? i DESERVE chaaad
dont watch this video

they want a strong man
they want a handsome man
a psychopath who beats up incels and fucks Stacey's

...but nature didn't care about us, it gave us shit genetics and favoured these brutes she sings about in her music....

they want a strong man
they want a handsome man
a psychopath who beats up incels and fucks Stacey's

...but nature didn't care about us, it gave us shit genetics and favoured these brutes she sings about in her music....
Couldn't say it better myself

She is holding on for a hero til the end of the night, then is just going to easily get a hookup to satisfy her needs.
And will then go on to moan that the men who can't get their basic or psychological needs met, aren't doing enough for her self-fulfillment (i.e. how a hero would treat her).

I don't need a hERo song because this is my comeback song :feelsokman::feelsokman:

hes gotta be strong

Well it's catchy tbh.

GreetingS this is VeRy NiCe hERo song TBh. I ALready heard of it. SuperB melody, but DystoPian lyrics that DepLetes the soul. I AM pleased.

It always has been preposterous. It still got radio time frequently in 2015 :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: