Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I need a gf, a gf is all I need.

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
the gf supply store was out of gf's.:feelsohgod:

Id be still miserable af even if I could fuck a Stacey rn. Why? Cause this clown world is still hell, no matter that. If you think that a Becky gf would change your world, just retarded af.

Id be still miserable af even if I could fuck a Stacey rn. Why? Cause this clown world is still hell, no matter that. If you think that a Becky gf would change your world, just retarded af.
I'd have to get the GF first to make that judgement.
I think if you had GF you would be too distracted to even think about clown world. It's how normies remain so braindead

yeah but you could slap her around and mentally fuck with her head. lifefuel tbh

no, i wouldnt.
Ok. I say the same thing but then how are normies so oblivious and happy-go-lucky about the world?
It seems fefail attention is what keeps them like that.

IS Maybe Tomorrow