Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I need a femoid's body heat

• Thread starter Deleted member 36028
  • Start date
Deleted member 36028

Deleted member 36028

Normies must suffer
-
I want feel a femoid's soft and delicate skin while she has her arms wrapped around me, then we'll fall asleep then and then i'll be able to sleep on her chest and hear her heartbeat :cryfeels: Unfortunately this'll never happen to us. :feelsrope:

brutal femalebodyheatpill

same bro same

Would rather have it in winter when it’s cold but yeah

that's what a girl's supposed to do for you, you got it backwards lmao. guys don't sleep on women's chest

that's what a girl's supposed to do for you, you got it backwards lmao. guys don't sleep on women's chest
Yeah I know that, but sometimes it's the other way around

Imagine feeling her body heat and she whispers "I love you". :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: And it doesn't have to be a very pretty girl (I get mad at volcels here who are way too picky).

Hopefully after my plastic surgery I'll be reborn in 2022 as a chadlite.
:cryfeels:, But yeah hopefully, just surgerymaxx and looksmaxx is the way, then you can experience that, and if you don't? Game OvER.:feelsEhh: