Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I need a fair playing field

L

loser550

Banned
-
How am I expected to be in this society when I don’t have the basic psychological needs that everyone needs. People are so ignorant espicsllaly to us men. I hope in the future there will be some changes but I highly doubt it

Maybe in another life.

It will get worse, actually.

You unfortunately won't get one in this society

Nothing is fair in this life. Nothing

How am I expected to be in this society when I don’t have the basic psychological needs that everyone needs. People are so ignorant espicsllaly to us men. I hope in the future there will be some changes but I highly doubt it
A fair playing field doesn't exist in this matriarchy that we live in

A truly level playing field isn't even possible in theory.

In order for the world to be truly equal, everyone would have to look exactly the same, have the same IQ, the same aptitudes across the board, be raised the exact same way, etc.

Basically we'd all have to be clones of each other in a completely stagnant, monolithic global culture under a one world government that ensures all resources are divided equally. Even then it wouldn't be a fair playing field as you'd still have things like accidents, cancer, and other potential "bad RNG" events.

I'm not even sure you could create a level playing field even if you were a literal god creating a universe from scratch provided said universe was finite and bound to the laws of physics and you were creating multiple sentient lifeforms.

A truly level playing field isn't even possible in theory.

In order for the world to be truly equal, everyone would have to look exactly the same, have the same IQ, the same aptitudes across the board, be raised the exact same way, etc.

Basically we'd all have to be clones of each other in a completely stagnant, monolithic global culture under a one world government that ensures all resources are divided equally. Even then it wouldn't be a fair playing field as you'd still have things like accidents, cancer, and other potential "bad RNG" events.

I'm not even sure you could create a level playing field even if you were a literal god creating a universe from scratch provided said universe was finite and bound to the laws of physics and you were creating multiple sentient lifeforms.
So do u think there is a god

Sex is overrated bro :soy:

So do u think there is a god

In what sense?

In the conventional abrahamic sense? No.

I identify as agnostic but I lean towards deism. I certainly think if the universe was created by a higher being (which is arguably more likely than not) that higher being doesn't give one iota of a fuck about the human race as a whole, much less people as individuals to the extent that it punishes or rewards them in an eternal second life based on their actions on earth.

Such a god would care as much about humans as humans care about a singular electron.

In what sense?

I identify as agnostic but I lean towards deism. I certainly think if the universe was created by a higher being (which is arguably more likely than not) that higher being doesn't give one iota of a fuck about the human race as a whole, much less people as individuals to the extent that it punishes or rewards them in an eternal second life based on their actions on earth.

Such a god would care as much about humans as humans care about a singular electron.
i mean i dont want to cause a big toxic debate but i am muslim. idk if its ok with u guys

In what sense?

you seem to be very good at explaining so it will be hard for me to debate you since i am not even good at debating jfl

i mean i dont want to cause a big toxic debate but i am muslim. idk if its ok with u guys

That's fine. The majority of my friends over the years have been religious (in the traditional sense) and some were muslim. As long as you're not advocating for the government to enforce your religious beliefs in a way that would restrict my current freedoms or impede technological progress, I don't care what you believe. Then again I have the same issue with those who'd have non-religious motives to do either of those things.
you seem to be very good at explaining so it will be hard for me to debate you since i am not even good at debating jfl

I'm not really good at explaining things, I just take my time when writing posts while most people on this forum are zoomers who just spam one sentence brain farts. I'm not looking for a debate but I'm one of the worst people on the planet at debating, largely because I'm both low IQ and have extremely unpopular opinions that are so far off from the overton window you wouldn't be able to make them palatable to 99.99 percent of the human population even if you were the world's greatest persuader. Ultimately debates are about appealing to popular opinion. That and being able to think on the fly and come up with good "zingers".

I have never been in a situaiton where I was arguing and everyone took my side. Frankly I could debate Chris Chan on my least popular opinions and if there was a post-debate poll it would show Chris winning by a 98 point landslide minimum.

That's fine. The majority of my friends over the years have been religious (in the traditional sense) and some were muslim. As long as you're not advocating for the government to enforce your religious beliefs in a way that would restrict my current freedoms or impede technological progress, I don't care what you believe. Then again I have the same issue with those who'd have non-religious motives to do either of those things.

I'm not really good at explaining things, I just take my time when writing posts while most people on this forum are zoomers who just spam one sentence brain farts. I'm not looking for a debate but I'm one of the worst people on the planet at debating, largely because I'm both low IQ and have extremely unpopular opinions that are so far off from the overton window you wouldn't be able to make them palatable to 99.99 percent of the human population even if you were the world's greatest persuader. Ultimately debates are about appealing to popular opinion. That and being able to think on the fly and come up with good "zingers".

I have never been in a situaiton where I was arguing and everyone took my side. Frankly I could debate Chris Chan on my least popular opinions and if there was a post-debate poll it would show Chris winning by a 98 point landslide minimum.
yeah well tbh i dont have any problems with you or anyone here tbh. but like you know in the interent u can realy stop someone from insulting you if you know what i mean