Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I nearly had a mental breakdown

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
Not from inceldom per se, but from remembering people bullying me. The flashbacks were so real and prominent that I started shadow boxing and punched my face to see how much damage I could inflict (thankfully my face is fine). My face was convulsing and every part of my body was locked up tightly and shaking. My rage was so intense that I even considered checking into a mental hospital. Thankfully, brushing my teeth allowed me to disengage and calm down.

It deeply saddens me how victims are not allowed to stand up for themselves without legal repercussions. I'm not just talking about physical fighting. I'm talking about everything that leads up to it. People making passive aggressive power plays against you, people ignoring your legitimate plights, and the whole mob mentality that defines normies. In the past, people were much more polite towards each other because they knew the deadly repercussions that would take place if they didn't ("An armed society is a polite society"). It makes me want to retreat to a lone house in the desert. Deep down I am a kind person that wants to be in harmony with others. As much as we need society to change, I don't want to inflict pain on others, as the hate is destroying me physically and mentally.

I suffer from the same kind of rage, and it tears me up inside. I constantly reenact events from my past, and I've even performed the punching myself in the face routine to see how effective my blows would be against my enemies (but I always forget to take the numbing effects of adrenaline into account). :feelsohh:
I think we're just mentally scarred at this point, not only from the lack of formative experiences with the opposite sex, but also by the trauma and humiliation we faced from bullies at an age when we were at our weakest and most impressionable. That's why our anger and resentment persists to this day-- it's now an indelible part of who we are.

Last edited:
we should bring back duels, a civilized way of getting your honor back

7BF7FA39 F4B6 4E7E 95C8 6E7715F1EF12

Have one and become the next joker

Update - i forgot that I hadn't eaten for a long period of time. I get really antsy when hungry.
smoke weed
Given I have a connection :feelsbadman: