Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I must've died at some point on wednesday

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Because it feels like I'm in a simulation.

Yesterday I got a call from a company telling me that I got my dream job/career.

Then this morning a foid coworker at my current job told me it was her last day, she usually walks by me and says nothing while I nod my head like a Japanese salaryman.

Then a second foid coworker who usually ignores me told me happy friday and for me to enjoy my weekend.

What on earth is going on

you ascended tbh :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

Your personality just got better obviously.

Maybe you dreamed all that...and nothing happent.

dont ask questions, just enjoy it

You just became c0nfident 0n wednesday br0.

Can I have some of whatever you're on?

listen to me. you were hit by a car and are now asleep in a coma in a hospital bed. you need to wake up, michael.

"Descartes reasoned that our very own experience may very well be controlled by an evil demon of sorts. This demon is as clever and deceitful as he is powerful. He could have created a superficial world that we may think we live in. As a result of this doubt, sometimes termed the Malicious Demon Hypothesis, Descartes found that he was unable to trust even the simplest of his perceptions."

0234   LIYDk27

tell girl weekend will be better if she sucks ur d br0

I got a call from a company telling me that I got my dream job/career.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
=====================================================================
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
a foid coworker at my current job told me it was her last day
What on earth is going on

Obviously that femoid who "left" is conspiring with the cucked CEO of the company you got "accepted" to,
they are waiting for you to quit your old job just to fire you from the new job (and give it to that foid).
So sorry for you man, stay strong.

Fuck you. Reading this reminded me just how much I hate myself and my life.

Obviously that femoid who "left" is conspiring with the cucked CEO of the company you got "accepted" to,
they are waiting for you to quit your old job just to fire you from the new job (and give it to that foid).
So sorry for you man, stay strong.
LMAO

Sorry guys had to brag

Wakeup and rot

You know those mmorpg games that lost like 95% of their player base but still get these weird niche updates, that's life these days. We are living in a broken simulation.

Nice story must be one of those "good days" that happen once in a blue moon but don't let this get to your head hope for the best, expect the worst and consider all possibilities of disappointnent.

UPDATE

10 months later, I'm in my dream job, in a new state, making 3x the amount of money I was when I originally posted the Opening Post.

I'm a little happier than I was during that time, but there is still a hole of emptiness that needs to be filled. It can only be filled by sex/a loyal woman.

UPDATE

10 months later, I'm in my dream job, in a new state, making 3x the amount of money I was when I originally posted the Opening Post.

I'm a little happier than I was during that time, but there is still a hole of emptiness that needs to be filled. It can only be filled by sex/a loyal woman.
The last step is to clean your room bro, that should solve it.
In all seriousness it's cool that you got the job and better income you wanted.

UPDATE

What was your dream job?
PM me if needs be

yes most likely. I'm ok with being a zionist pawn because they pay decently
Mercenarymaxxing is legit. At least if your an officer you can just drink coffee at your desk while the fodder get mown down right?

Mercenarymaxxing is legit. At least if your an officer you can just drink coffee at your desk while the fodder get mown down right?
yeah, just a few weeks ago I had to send some guys a few years younger than me to replace an antenna 122 feet off the ground. Felt pretty bad about it tbh

It's probably just a glitch dude, wouldn't worry about it.

Save up for surgeries

Congratz, now fuck off Chad

Did you finally take a shower OP?

u should rope now tbh. life wont get any better

Did you take an extra shower by accident?

What was your dream job?