Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I must be insanely low T

• Thread starter ThouShallObeyKing
  • Start date
T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
unless im at least week on nofap, i postpone eating,showers, cleaning teeth and room, and play games alltime.

my T must be very low. i feell zero need for human interaction and my libido is zero too. i live with parents. dont talk with dad cuz i disagree with his stupidity. buy i talk with mom. i dont talk much to her though, literally 3 words aa day maybe, anything more than that its not humble from my side and id have to force myself to

its funny how bad it is to be low T

It's over for lowTcels.

Yeah you are pretty Low T, if I nofap for a few days its because I'm doing intense workouts daily, otherwise my entire behavior will change (more aggressive, low inib, easily angered).
In a way being High T is probably better for your chances of ascension, but it also makes you more miserable when you know its over.

Yeah you are pretty Low T, if I nofap for a few days its because I'm doing intense workouts daily, otherwise my entire behavior will change (more aggressive, low inib, easily angered).
In a way being High T is probably better for your chances of ascension, but it also makes you more miserable when you know its over.

bruv high t is better for everything. T is life. my life is miserable cuz i am low T

I am as well ngl

Get some bullshark testosterone my dude

BullSharkTestosterone GTAV Ad

I wonder how lazy I'd be if my T was super low. I'm high T (tested) and I feel lazy as shit anyways.

Idk if i'm low t