Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I must admit that the bluepillers and normies are right about one thing regarding my inceldom

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★★
Bluepillers talk about how foids can "sense" our anger and will get in the way of finding a relationship, and in that one case I think they got me there.

I am absolutely pissed the fuck off about my situation 24/7, and if by some miracle I ascend I will still be raging mad about how I was frozen out of dating for the first 30+ years of my life. I will never get over how I was treated this way for decades, and quite frankly I don't want to. If I ever have the misfortune of being alive at the age of 90 or some shit I will absolutely be raging about loneliness as I shit myself in the nursing home

True, but not our fault. Gatekept from socialization in adolescence = clueless about social politesse as an adult

Obviously they can. But who caused that anger?

Bluepillers talk about how foids can "sense" our anger and will get in the way of finding a relationship, and in that one case I think they got me there.
The thing is, they expect us to be fine and happy with our state, normies like @BurntIvoryKingcel believe that we should be happy and thankful for a lifetime of abuse and pain.
It's like telling a guy who got violently assaulted and shanked some moments ago to feel thankful that he's still alive and that he shouldn't be angry, that's how fucking stupid these people are, they will never understand what is like to suffer every day, we feel pain 24/7 and they expect us to be "chill n' happy!"