Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I MORPHED MY FRAME AND NOW WANT TO ROPE

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
e4e84a5b79.png

HOLY SHIT Why can't I look like this why can't I have this body. I look human with bone wide shoulders. Why isn't there clavicle extension surgery like there is with leg lengthening? I gon't give a shit about losing half my strength on arms I just want to be wider and look like a male

the depression in your face is so visible lol

You have two problems.
Your frame is abnormally small but you also have an auswhitz-tier body. You say it's necessary for a lean face, but women are just as repulsed by an anorexic body as they are a bloated face. You should just roid. You already look young for your age. Roids aging you is largely a meme, its HGH that ages you. You can absolutely fraud your frame to something reasonable with roids and it'll help you infinitely since you're not lacking in the face department.

I want to rope when I look at your face.

Fuarkk I wish I looked like you

Just go on roids zyros, even if they do age you a little.
Acne and baldness with roids

Cope.. that shirt tho. I know one ting for sure you have a fashion sense of a 3 year old

Why isn't hitting the gym an option?

He dosent want to lift because he will have to bulk and bulking will ruin his facial aesthetics.

From bad ass goth to pencil neck emo >=0

idk what op looks like i just see some teen heart throb with natural skill in the looks department

No one gives a fuck about your frame when you're wearing a hoodie to more or less cover it

Post the same pic in a shirt.

I used to have your frame, but I easily got past it by gymcelling consistently and without roids. I even got chad-lite and tyrone-lit complimenting me and wanting to work out. Yet these fuckers on this site and others keep memeing the "no gym for your face" crap, but when you have a good starting point like yourself, it will do wonders. You literally have the easiest deficiency to fix and yet you are still posting here and whining like a little girl looking for validation. Meanwhile, the rest of us need a minimum of 50k worth of plastic surgery to even pass for normal. Seriously, fuck you.

Just go to the gym and get off this site faggot.

Just one obvious flaw in a man is a death sentence. Fuck this shit.

That looks like a normal frame, are you really that skinny?

Start Gymcelling boyo, at least you'll have a slightly below average frame as opposed to the stick figure you have now.

I used to have your morphed frame when i was 11 and prepubesent.
Whould trade my wide manly frame for your face.

You still look like a teenager with that body

I remember you making a similar post on r/incels

Would recommend gymcelling for improvement. You can do it naturally but you can also juice, your choice

You can just gymcel to get rid of your girly shoulders.

Also, do you have any videos of you speaking? What does your Spanish sound like? (heard you're from Spain)

your shoulders arent even wide in this morph lol

holy shit with that frame u boost up 1 solid point. wear shoulder pads maybe. nature is brutal

I used to have your frame, but I easily got past it by gymcelling consistently and without roids. I even got chad-lite and tyrone-lit complimenting me and wanting to work out. Yet these fuckers on this site and others keep memeing the "no gym for your face" crap, but when you have a good starting point like yourself, it will do wonders. You literally have the easiest deficiency to fix and yet you are still posting here and whining like a little girl looking for validation. Meanwhile, the rest of us need a minimum of 50k worth of plastic surgery to even pass for normal. Seriously, fuck you.

Just go to the gym and get off this site faggot.
I like your blackpills zyros, but this guy is right