Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I more (hopefully final) suicide thread.

Dont do it brocel :feelsbadman:

Hanging yourself is the best way to go if you don’t have access to guns. Just make sure it’s at least a 7 and a half foot drop so your neck can snap. Don’t just put your neck around the rope and fall off a small stool just to agonizingly choke yourself to death.

Hanging yourself is the best way to go if you don’t have access to guns. Just make sure it’s at least a 7 and a half foot drop so your neck can snap. Don’t just put your neck around the rope and fall off a small stool just to agonizingly choke yourself to death.

Thanks for the tips. Did you read the link? It says consciousness is lost within seconds.
The breaking strength of the rope is 250 kg according to the packaging and I can't find a good height from which I will definitely not be seen in my town of residence.
The set date is later this month but I bought the rope today and I will try it out today or tomorrow.
Dont do it brocel :feelsbadman:

My time has been unjustly extended for more than one month.
There was a date on which I planned to die and I planned my life around it for several months so that everything would be done and final messages given.
My first post ever describes what happened.

Last edited: