Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I moisten my right middle finger before wiping my asshole

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I wipe with my right middle finger, and have dry fingers, so I need to moisten my finger with each wipe otherwise the paper slips out of grip and I can’t wipe my ass properly

I don’t know what it’s like wiping without moistened fingers lol I have to do it each time

Shits me, moistens me, wipes me, assholes me

Can we please stop with that kinda threads?

I wash my ass out with water using the shower. It's extremely convienent for me, saves toilet paper and doesn't leave any ounce of shit in my ass.

Who else moistens their finger before wiping? Heh

Every time you'll be licking your own shit

I wash my ass out with water using the shower. It's extremely convienent for me, saves toilet paper and doesn't leave any ounce of shit in my ass.
Are you sticking the showerhead in your ass or something? Why not just use wet wipes seriously, or move to france where they use gay toilets

Moistening your finger would just cause the toilet paper to disintegrate and get in your ass. May as well use flushable wet wipes.
Seems unhygenic. You really want your poo residue all over your shower floor and clogging your shower drain? It being washed away by water doesn't make it clean, you need bleach and proper disinfectant. I could see using it as a supplement after proper wiping though.

the mods love me because I'm Jewish.
just lol
Seems unhygenic. You really want your poo residue all over your shower floor and clogging your shower drain? It being washed away by water doesn't make it clean, you need bleach and proper disinfectant. I could see using it as a supplement after proper wiping though.
i double this. cant imagine cleaning my ass after diarhhea solely using water

with what do you moisten it with?

with what do you moisten it with?
Spit

or water from sink within arms reach at my home toilet

But in public toilet I have to spit

even then sometimes its too dry and slips and slides

i need a specific, slight amount of moisture on my finger for a good wipe haha

WTF is this ?
Are you gay you fucking faggot ?

WTF is this ?
Are you gay you fucking faggot ?
No

I just have dry fingers and toilet paper slips out of grip when I try to wipe my asshole, therefore since I can remember I have always been forced to spit or wet my finger with water to have good grip to wipe my ass properly

I don't give a fuck tbh

TMI

Also, put a bidet attachment on your toilet. Better hygiene for less work.