Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I mistakenly thought my friend was just lucky

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When I was in my pre black pill days I thought my Chad friend was simply lucky and just “fell ass backwards into pussy”. We would go to clubs and he would leave with a girl, I would leave with nothing (incel) and even our normie friends would always leave empty handed.

Now looking through the black pill lens it seems so stupid that I didn’t realize why he was getting laid. I tried to analyze what he did or said but tbh non of it was that impressive at all. Just be Chad theory. :yes:

He probably had game and held frame and lifted and passed shit te-

B O N E S
O
N
E
S

Clubs were brutal, I remember.

Impossible unless you were Giga chad.

When I was in my pre black pill days I thought my Chad friend was simply lucky and just “fell ass backwards into pussy”. We would go to clubs and he would leave with a girl, I would leave with nothing (incel) and even our normie friends would always leave empty handed.

Now looking through the black pill lens it seems so stupid that I didn’t realize why he was getting laid. I tried to analyze what he did or said but tbh non of it was that impressive at all. Just be Chad theory. :yes:
You have just protected your Ego at all costs .
Thats not stupid , thats completely normal and a solid survival instinct , cause once you realize the truth yyou want to die and thats not very good for survival .
Everyone does it .
Every Bluepiller lies to themself and they are happiet than we are , arent they ?