Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss when I did not know why people were making fun of me

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

Non-NT rights activist, spergcel, NT destroyer
★★★★★
All that time I was thinking that during my childhood i was getting bullied by everyone because people were assholes but once I started developing and especially when I discovered the black pill I realized that it was all looks. It was hard too accept the truth at first but over time you get used to this feeling of being inferior to everyone. I wonder why did tall good looking boys did not get bullied and humiliated ? It probably has to do something with their personality right ...?

Same. But as long as I was naive and was not aware that it was my ugliness that was being made fun of, normies and NT's just laughed and mocked me like a poor inferior being. As I realized and meditated on blackpill my vibes began to change and my aura became more aware of things happening around me, just like a lucid dreamer is aware of his dreams, and now the Chads and NT Normies can feel my vibe when i look right through their soul and now they want to kill me literally and i am not kidding, its like i disturbed the matrix somehow and they are not happy that I am aware of myself and see me as a threat to the normal functioning society that they have made up for themselves

Ugly + sick = instant low status.

pretty much

ugly recessed = other kids will just talk over you instead of letting you finish a simple sentence

I was bullied too because of my height and being fat. I then lost my weight and started to stand up for myself. If you beat the shit out of your bullies (despite them being stronger than you and probably winning the fight) they will stop bullying you and look for some other loser to pick on

This is true for the most part. Schools operate on prison rules. Don't bitch out even if you know you're going to get your ass kicked.

That and also men in general are all pieces of shits designed to hate each other and wallow in misery and envy. Don’t take them too seriously.