Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I miss the past

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
My childhood was perfect. Flawless. Ignorance is bliss and my childhood is evidence of that. I played action figures without a care in the world. I did fun things with my parents. I was happy, healthy, hopeful, and young. The future was something I thought I had full control over. That's what they tell you when you're young; "you can be anyone. You can do anything."

Now, I'm nearing 30. Life is horrible and will only get worse. My physical and mental health are deteriorating. I spend more time talking to myself and crying in my bed than I do talking to my family. I have good dreams only to wake up in a nightmare world. Women want nothing to do with me. Incels everywhere are hated and discriminated against. My parents are now poor so we do nothing fun. I have no license. I'm going blind little by little. I think I may have cancer as well. I also have no money.

I guess my childhood was so good because it was to be the only good part in my life. It was the calm before the storm. The paradise that is now lost.

It's over.

Tbh, i even start missing my teenage years, even though i know that i felt like shit back then. It was still heaven compared to the shit i've to go through now.

I am drunk and I thought I made this post I had probably the best childhood in the world I was born in 1994 and experienced one hell of a childhood every hour of every day i wish I could die and reroll life experiencing childhood all over again for eternity.

I am drunk and I thought I made this post I had probably the best childhood in the world I was born in 1994 and experienced one hell of a childhood every hour of every day i wish I could die and reroll life experiencing childhood all over again for eternity.
Just kill yourself as a child theory.

My childhood was hell.

My life has never been better than now, and it's not very good now.

I remember one of the most honest teachers ive ever had said that it only gets worse from here. He was absolutely right and I knew he was even in high school.

I don't, not one bit

Every post you make is [SuicideFuel] ... When you hit 30, the only thing that can save you is surgerymaxxing and spending the rest of your life in India or SEA... Meanwhile, a 30yr old, used up single mother roastie is still out going to parties like she's 16 and getting pounded by chads and tyrones while her boomer parents watch her neglected offspring... Not only has she already achieved biological success but she doesn't have to surgerymaxx, learn a new language, and move to a 3rd world country just to avoid suicide...

The future was something I thought I had full control over. That's what they tell you when you're young; "you can be anyone. You can do anything."
When I was a kid, my parents actually had me believe that, when I was ready to get married, I would just head over to "Korvette's" (a now defunct department store in Brooklyn) and choose my bride among the many women standing on display like mannequins. I really thought the world revolved around me at that age. Alas.

Every post you make is [SuicideFuel] ... When you hit 30, the only thing that can save you is surgerymaxxing and spending the rest of your life in India or SEA... Meanwhile, a 30yr old, used up single mother roastie is still out going to parties like she's 16 and getting pounded by chads and tyrones while her boomer parents watch her neglected offspring... Not only has she already achieved biological success but she doesn't have to surgerymaxx, learn a new language, and move to a 3rd world country just to avoid suicide...
I need to surgerymaxx, but since I have bad luck, I will end up dying during surgery. I guess that's good too though

Same, life as a kid was great, just endless cope and I was unaware of the subhuman genes I was carrying

If you like the past so much why don't you live in it? Lots of men already do! Many men man!

Living my childhood through the 90s was great, because I had friends and was in primary school, which was heaven compared to secondary school which was a living hell

Tbh, i even start missing my teenage years, even though i know that i felt like shit back then. It was still heaven compared to the shit i've to go through now.
I went to the worst rated high school in my country (balkan region.) As you can image the school was like prison.
I'd give anything to be 14-18 forever.

I'd like to go back and live a week as a delusional 14 year old me, atleast back then I could actually believe I was going to be with someone one day and that would make me happy, now I have realized that all of it was a lie

i get what youre saying but my childhood wasnt good.

I wish i could be a kid again. Everything is so much more fairer as a kid

I wish I could be 12 again

Life is a curse that I don't wish one anyone.

You’re losing your eyesight? Damn. Do you really think you have cancer

tbh teenage years are bigger suifuel, because you see prime JBs being whores for chad everyday at school

same here, sometimes im waking and thinking about past and miss it so much

I just hate the fact that time travel just can't happen