Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I Miss the past so much

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
Too late for 1930's wife, too early for A.I waifu. Just in time for degeneracy and times of despair with no plausible escape.

If russian and nazis knew what would have happen they would have united and destroy to the ground british and americans

I miss the 1950's.

This was your past?

If russian and nazis knew what would have happen they would have united and destroy to the ground british and americans
they figured out that they were 3000% jewed eventually, but it was too late

This was your past?
Pokemon Silver, Playstation 1 Tarzan and Hercules, GTA 2 was my past too but I still miss playing Day Of Defeat at 17 years old

But Call of Duty United Offensive and Medal of Honor Allied Assault was my first FPS games I miss those times so much

Last edited:

Nah, ww2 is too far back. The present problems are all from social media and dating sites/apps. The reason face is more important than anything is that selfies are the most important thing in social media so a guy who takes a shitty pic too embarrassing for foids and a bad face can be easily scrutinized in a photo.

Pokemon Silver, Playstation 1 Tarzan and Hercules, GTA 2 was my past too but I still miss playing Day Of Defeat at 17 years old

But Call of Duty United Offensive and Medal of Honor Allied Assault was my first FPS games I miss those times so much

Ohhhhh, Day of Defeat is a game! I'm dumb!

The good old days were not that good. But they were better than now.

never heard about this game

i miss halloween as a kid

life was a lot better before puberty

Although I wasn't born anywhere near the release date of the original Day of Defeat, I played it a few years ago. Nice game. Has a slight retro feel to it.

Too late for 1930's wife, too early for A.I waifu. Just in time for degeneracy and times of despair with no plausible escape.

Exactly... Wait, why are you banned? Do not tell me the local fishermen destroyed your precious penis... I will revenge you.

Damn, that would have been the best choice

Society was healthier
Now its toxic and problematic

I do miss the past before smart phones or social media. People were different. Women were more open to talking to average dudes. Now its fucked the generations to come are to be raised by these new age whores and cucks. All I can do is lower my head and continue to wageslave.

I bet the 90s and 00s were much much much easier to get a gf. Now we have dating apps and desperate redpilled soys

Nah, ww2 is too far back. The present problems are all from social media and dating sites/apps. The reason face is more important than anything is that selfies are the most important thing in social media so a guy who takes a shitty pic too embarrassing for foids and a bad face can be easily scrutinized in a photo.
No its the start of the descomposition of the west mass migration, feminism ......all this trend start in the 60s after the total takeover of our society by jews once the nazis were no more.

Bundesarchiv Bild 146 1978 086 03 Joseph Goebbels mit Familie

Life was good for me from 1992 to 2000

miss the days before smartphones and social media so much

Yes, previous decade was less horrible than now

That is a REAL Family.
I know female worship is wrong, but that mother deserves HIGH honors.
That is one female I would help, even if pregnant, with a stroller.
She is not s slut. There is reason they were called The Greatest Generation.
Those children are so beautiful (not in a sexual way). I bet they're well behaved.
No cuckolds in that picture. That father is way better than any "Chad"

Last edited:
I dont really miss tbh.

Just in time for semi-realistic sex dolls that resemble a dead teenage japanese schoolgirl.

The song is from a video game, not a world war.

I bet the 90s and 00s were much much much easier to get a gf. Now we have dating apps and desperate redpilled soys
it was maybe a little easier than now but a lot of the same problems existed, just on a more local level. I'm 30 so my teenage years were during the ealty 00's, god i wish i could go back to those times, the internet was so good, barely any normals anywhere

it was maybe a little easier than now but a lot of the same problems existed, just on a more local level. I'm 30 so my teenage years were during the ealty 00's, god i wish i could go back to those times, the internet was so good, barely any normals anywhere
Damn i like the 2000s vibes. Where things were based and gender relations were healthier. You must be a massive failture to not get laid then. I get rejected by the ugliest bitch in all of saudi arabia back then i would have a kiss at least

Damn i like the 2000s vibes. Where things were based and gender relations were healthier. You must be a massive failture to not get laid then. I get rejected by the ugliest bitch in all of saudi arabia back then i would have a kiss at least
do you think hypergamy only came into existence in 2010? women have always been like this, there have always been incels.

do you think hypergamy only came into existence in 2010? women have always been like this, there have always been incels.
Yeah only the truest of trucels not like a 4/10. A 4/10 could get some action unlike now. I literally chadfish and get 2/10 ugly bitches thinking they deserve chad. Back then she would know where her fat ass belongs

Yeah only the truest of trucels not like a 4/10. A 4/10 could get some action unlike now. I literally chadfish and get 2/10 ugly bitches thinking they deserve chad. Back then she would know where her fat ass belongs
maybe in the desert, in the west it's been over and getting worse since the sexual revolution

maybe in the desert, in the west it's been over and getting worse since the sexual revolution
At least we can agree it was better before even a little

TAKE... ME... HOME...
Take Me Home

Please take me home...
Take me home 2

At least we can agree it was better before even a little
you'll understand better once Saudi Arabia fully westernizes, and trust me you will live to see that day

free hitler (he did nothing wrong)

The past is gone forever. No going back. Only forward to a painful future

you'll understand better once Saudi Arabia fully westernizes, and trust me you will live to see that day
I am legit panicking omg i have to rope soon omg

I am legit panicking omg i have to rope soon omg
i thought you were getting surgery, will you not ascend after that? Maybe you can find a rural wife

i thought you were getting surgery, will you not ascend after that? Maybe you can find a rural wife
I still didnt moneymaxx. White chad can show up and fuck everything he sees. Trust me middle eastern foids are thirstier than noodlewhores. Noodlewhores are loke nuns compared to these thots

I still didnt moneymaxx. White chad can show up and fuck everything he sees. Trust me middle eastern foids are thirstier than noodlewhores. Noodlewhores are loke nuns compared to these thots
white passing turks are probably the biggest slayers in arab countries right

white passing turks are probably the biggest slayers in arab countries right
Yeah their shows are very popular. Shit, i need to migrate to kenya