Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss the old R9K

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
I wish there was a place like r9k before 2015. Before all the political shit and sex having faggots took over. All the posters over there just talk about being "depressed" because they haven't been laid in over two weeks

That always happens

I haven't sniffed pussy in 5 seconds. I feel like I'm gonna rope guys :fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::fuk::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsohgod::feelshaha::feelstastyman:

"Guys, is it gay for an ultra thicc femboy to fuck you in the ass?" is basically what most of the threads on there are like

It's a bunch of shameless faggots and tranny worshippers.

i remember back when i checked r9k back in 2014 it seemed an actual place for outcast for vent.

nowadays it still has place for good inceldom discussion but the sub has a very large quantity of larper faggots and trannies larping as roasties,

this is why gatekeeping and proper moderation are needed, otherwise just 3 turboretards can turn any site into a shithole.

and this is a reminder that faggots are cancer and pozz any community turning it into a shithole

I wish there was a place like r9k before 2015. Before all the political shit and sex having faggots took over. All the posters over there just talk about being "depressed" because they haven't been laid in over two weeks
over two weeks try your entire lifetime of 21 years:society:

I miss the old ‘9k, straight from the 'Go ‘9k
Chop up the soul ‘9k, set on its goals ‘9k
I hate the new ‘9k, the bad mood ‘9k
The always rude ‘9k, spaz in the news ‘9k
I miss the sweet ‘9k, chop up the beats ‘9k
I gotta to say at that time I liked to browse ‘9k
See I invented ‘9k, it wasn't any ‘9ks
And now I look and look around and there's so many ‘9ks
I used to love ‘9k, I used to love ‘9k
I even had the pink pepe, I thought I was ‘9k
What if ‘9k made a song about ‘9k
Called "I Miss The Old ‘9k, " man that would be so ‘9k
That's all it was ‘9k, we still love ‘9k
And I love you like ‘9k loves ‘9k

Yea the site sucks now tbh

Never went on there and never will.

Not to mention it's also overrun by foids and literal faggots :feelsclown:

Same, used to love browsing R9K everyday, then it got invaded by the trap faggotry spammers, I left after I got fed up, that shit was not funny and that's the risk you run when you start treating minor things as "just a joke", it becomes the "dominant culture" and that ruins the entire forum

Its the exact same reason I don't like LDAR/NEET posters on this forum, they pollute the culture and then failure and aspiring to be a failure becomes the dominant incel culture

This is exactly why at some point I'll be leaving this forum to start my own forum (but that's years from now after I'm wealthmaxxed)

its full of bluepill normies and allot of incels in denial who talk about working on yourself and personality

Its the exact same reason I don't like LDAR/NEET posters on this forum, they pollute the culture and then failure and aspiring to be a failure becomes the dominant incel culture
Pretty sure being a NEET is the dominant culture here. Even if you discount highschoolers on a poll I gurantee NEETs outnumber wageslaves by a mile.

nowadays it still has place for good inceldom discussion
if you are a faggot maybe, it has died since 4 years at least. Its just full of tranny shit, no incel space anymore

if you are a faggot maybe, it has died since 4 years at least. Its just full of tranny shit, no incel space anymore
sometimes i see inceldom discussion but its full of trolls i dont get why they dont migrate here instead of staying on that pozzed shithole

Pretty sure being a NEET is the dominant culture here. Even if you discount highschoolers on a poll I gurantee NEETs outnumber wageslaves by a mile.
I need you to really think over what you're saying, so you can realize that its statistically impossible

Only around 4.7% of the entire US population received disability benefits

That includes good looking men, gay men, women, gay women, etc

There is definitely a higher percentage of incels on here that have jobs and work, than those who are on a welfare programme or have parents willing to support them

Some of us may be out of work now because of the economy getting fucked by COVID, but if not for that we would be working, and even now were looking for jobs

I need you to really think over what you're saying, so you can realize that its statistically impossible

Only around 4.7% of the entire US population received disability benefits

That includes good looking men, gay men, women, gay women, etc

There is definitely a higher percentage of incels on here that have jobs and work, than those who are on a welfare programme or have parents willing to support them

Some of us may be out of work now because of the economy getting fucked by COVID, but if not for that we would be working, and even now were looking for jobs
Doesn't seem like it, could be the silent majority just doesn't talk about working cause of doxxing and admitting that you arent that much of a loser is bad here.

i remember back when i checked r9k back in 2014 it seemed an actual place for outcast for vent.

nowadays it still has place for good inceldom discussion but the sub has a very large quantity of larper faggots and trannies larping as roasties,

this is why gatekeeping and proper moderation are needed, otherwise just 3 turboretards can turn any site into a shithole.

and this is a reminder that faggots are cancer and pozz any community turning it into a shithole
THERE IS LITERALLY NO SAFESPACE FOR STRAIGHTS ANYMORE NOT EVEN CHRUCH FOR FUCKS SAKE

I miss the old internet