Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss the old Incels.is

Incels.me to incels.israel

@ShiiOfTheSPLC thoughts?

Nice seeing you. I miss the .co days.

I wish vocaroo had a 2x and a 4x speed option

Nostalgialossus

I prefer a new Incels.is without faggots troonmaxxed halomaxxed foidavis.

But dreaming is it

FBI foid is back

I think this is the first time I've seen OPs name pop-up
I think that you guys were active at the same time at one point if i remember correctly. Many users simply disappear and we forget them. So many men passed through this website.

I think that you guys were active at the same time at one point if i remember correctly. Many users simply disappear and we forget them. So many men passed through this website.
Ye this forum has such a high/heavy turnover rate

Theres probably users from a a year back I used to interact with but forgot about

Theres probably users from a a year back I used to interact with but forgot about
I wish @Cruxgamada or however you spell his name wasn't banned

Yeah, i thought about this often. How most visible guys after 6 months to a year stop posting and others take over. Which maybe isnt a bad thing, it keeps the forum alive, as longer time users like us treat most thing as water is wet, its refreshing seeing new users discussing blackpill.

I wish @Cruxgamada or however you spell his name wasn't banned
Yeah same here, he was a funny guy

He should be allowed back at some point imo.
Yeah, i thought about this often. How most visible guys after 6 months to a year stop posting and others take over.
Yeah they either get banned, self-nuke(inc. requested ban), or just stop using.

Some are probably fakecels/normies on dry spells or guys who ascend, but a lot probably just get bored & move on: Keep in mind, we're supposed to be sort of "lone wolf" types so it makes sense not everyone has to announce it to the forum they're done/leaving. Some also never really were "invested" here to begin with & prefer to cope in other ways ig.
Which maybe isnt a bad thing, it keeps the forum alive, as longer time users like us treat most thing as water is wet, its refreshing seeing new users discussing blackpill.
Eh, I see what you mean

But still dude, if we want to build a community you want more people to stick long-term.