Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I miss the days i was dumb

kay'

kay'

المانلة المعذّب
★★★★★
IQ patch and puberty patch should have never hit me, it ruined everything.

Average and below average men peak at life before puberty.

After the half assed puberty hits you. You have two choices.

Video games cope or anime cope.

Either way you re rotting away and you know it deep down.

IT IS INEVITABLE, this is as fast as the speed of light, as it is a race that ends before it begins for us, therefore it never started.

IQ patch and puberty patch should have never hit me, it ruined everything.

Average and below average men peak at life before puberty.

After the half assed puberty hits you. You have two choices.

Video games cope or anime cope.

I’m starting to envy drug and alcoholcels like muh boys outherebrothers and @The Enforcer as I figure being wasted all the time may kind of be like sleeping in a way as depending on the level of intoxication you’re simply too out of it to know or care how shitty your life is and will forever be moving forward.

Unfortunately sugar was and still is my vice.

And with the meds I’m on I’m at a point in my life where I literally can’t change copes or else I’ll die and probably horribly at that due to the illegal drugs and legal alcohol’s fatal interactions with my prescription meds were I to try. :feelsugh:

I’m starting to envy drug and alcoholcels like muh boys outherebrothers and @The Enforcer as I figure being wasted all the time may kind of be like sleeping in a way as depending on the level of intoxication you’re simply too out of it to know or care how shitty your life is and will forever be moving forward.

Unfortunately sugar was and still is my vice.

And with the meds I’m on I’m at a point in my life where I literally can’t change copes or else I’ll die and probably horribly at that due to the illegal drugs and legal alcohol’s fatal interactions with my prescription meds were I to try. :feelsugh:
I did nothing wrong and still catastrophically failed.

We should have been stronger since young age.

Tbh i even was strong but still horribly failed because of health issues something out of my control.

I could have been happy as an incel if i at least have health but not even that i am worthy of.

Legit got the worst possible hand dealt for a man. Not one thing is going right in my life. Even if i wanted to turn it around its simply not possible anymore.

Im coping by saying maybe i ll peak again in my 40s but thats such a huge cope.

Legit got the worst possible hand dealt for a man. Not one thing is going right in my life. Even if i wanted to turn it around its simply not possible anymore.
Same TBH.