Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss r/incels

NutNotBusted

NutNotBusted

Officer
★★★★
This forum is a good cope but i miss the good ol days with azavii and the good ol mods.
Here azavii is non existent and new mods are ego maniacs who bully everyone.

NutNotBusted said:
This forum is a good cope but i miss the good ol days with azavii and the good ol mods.

Im just thankful that the mods are better than lookism. Beggars can't be choosers.

It's not a full replacement for r/incels but still better than nothing

grayjedi90 said:
It's not a full replacement for r/incels but still better than nothing

Same

I mean this is better than nothing, but now just filled w/ a bunch of attention seeking fakecels posting selfies.

r/incels was legendary and will never be forgotten.

O, St. Blackops2cel, thou art my shepard...

MrTran said:
r/incels was legendary and will never be forgotten.

O, St. Blackops2cel, thou art my shepard...

O St. Blackops2cel, thou art my shepard. Thou leadest me beside still waters and green pastures. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil. Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me. Thou anointest my head with oil, my cup runneth over. I will dwell in the house of St. Blackops2cel for ever.

NutNotBusted said:

True. Mods play favorites so much. I miss u/rippedrichandincel

I'm just gonna be 100% honest here and say that azavii never would've let r/incels get flooded with faggot cucks from lookism which is this place's BIGGEST problem.

SaintMarcLepine said:
I'm just gonna be 100% honest here and say that azavii never would've let r/incels get flooded with faggot cucks from lookism which is this place's BIGGEST problem.

The problem is also the absence of an upvoting system and hot posts being more visible and placed on top.

Just imagine how shit your life would be if this forum went down. What would you do all day? You'd probably head over to lookism, the same place you all despise, as it's the only other place with incel related content.

More of an /r9k/ guy myself but the sub was nice too. Fucking hypocrite normies always say not to bully others but the mercilessly attacked a bunch of depressed lonely guys for no reason.

I can't say I've had a problem with the mods really. I miss r/incels too. We had a really good core user base there and the quality has dropped significantly on here, but oh well. It could be worse. We could have nowhere.