Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss r/incels content

Sub8Hate

Sub8Hate

Banned
-
What happened to the memes? It's seriously lacking here. I'm talking about the few mm's of bone, the Chad VS virgin, the you will never have this, and Saint blackops2cel and Saint Elliot memes.

Was it the  reddit normies who were providing this top tier content? 
Where have all the photoshopcels gone? 

It's not as comical anymore, things seem slower paced, and the format is old and uninspired. 

Sorry to be a bummer, LOL.

People seem to be too shy to make a thread just for a meme, for some reason.

Red Shambhala said:
People seem to be too shy to make a thread just for a meme, for some reason.

I've found the tone of my posts to be more serious for whatever reason. It's reflected in the rest of the forum as well IMHO. 

I suck at photoshop, so can't really produce anything good. 
My strength is poasting; I always got a lot of upboats on r/incels. 

I miss points :( I'm pretty sure these boards can be set up with a point system, wherein you can even see the best poasts of the day! Sigh, guess I'll just ply myself with turkey, wine, and weed in order to COPE.

Here's one I made (special thanks to inceltears for preserving it)
http://oi63.tinypic.com/30iutl4.jpg

kkt6 said:
Here's one I made (special thanks to inceltears for preserving it)
http://oi63.tinypic.com/30iutl4.jpg

Dope. Chad incel, jacked and angry, LOL.

Most people did not want a point system on this forum. And I think it's a good thing that people (well, some) are putting more thought into their threads and posts. The memes were good but also repetitive as fuck for the most part.

Agree, I miss the memes, I think that somehow the layout of this forum doesn't help it.

Incel humor was my cope as I usually tale the shitty things of my life with a touch of humor but ehh, I'm hoping those days will be back sooner rather than later.

Same. I miss seeing all the roasties getting triggered over our posts. That was my lifefuel.

this forum needs to become more like reddit to succeed. most upvoted threads and images on the front page and just upvotes in general.

on /r/incels you had a storm of hilarious memes, blackpills, humour that contrasted with the loneliness and misery of that sub and it created a unique experience that many normies and bluepilled incels were attracted to and felt good in. and the overall feeling of huge sub growth, being in the center of attention, constant brigades and a spirit to fight were amazing. actual GOOD stories and stuff were upvoted if they were good. that's how we popularized the chad vs virgin meme, the atomic blackpill and great threads like the one about calculatorcel. i don't know why people don't want upvotes here. they highlight the best stuff incels can create, motivate them and give them a sense of reward as well as give other people a reason to spend their time here(instead of browsing empty threads for hours)

this place on the other hand feels like a graveyard, a forum pulled back from 2008 and those pretty much died for a good reason. no memes, no pictures, no experiments. the good threads will just be swarmed by generic threads. it's still a good place to vent and hang out with other incels but it's sure as fuck not as fun and just feels depressing.

overlystinkypants said:
i don't know why people don't want upvotes here.

Because it leads to the popular, easy-to-consume, mindless memery to dominate the top of the forum while any OP that is more than a paragraph or two long will inevitably stay at the bottom because it presents a barrier of entry for appraisal. Because it leads to the homogenization of ideas through group think and following the herd instead of giving people an open and equal opportunity to state their opinion, popular or not. If someone wants to explain why they disagree with your opinion, they are forced to do it with words and not by mindlessly clicking a little arrow. There is simply more potential for substance and contribution in a forum of this nature, which it does remove the memes which I thought were getting old anyway. There are only so many variations of incel vs. Chad I can read before I can predict the meme in any setting and it becomes a bore.

blickpall said:
Because it leads to the popular, easy-to-consume, mindless memery to dominate the top of the forum while any OP that is more than a paragraph or two long will inevitably stay at the bottom because it presents a barrier of entry for appraisal. Because it leads to the homogenization of ideas through group think and following the herd instead of giving people an open and equal opportunity to state their opinion, popular or not. If someone wants to explain why they disagree with your opinion, they are forced to do it with words and not by mindlessly clicking a little arrow. There is simply more potential for substance and contribution in a forum of this nature, which it does remove the memes which I thought were getting old anyway. There are only so many variations of incel vs. Chad I can read before I can predict the meme in any setting and it becomes a bore.

New memes such as calculatorcel would have emerged, though. Here they're pretty much dead.

Sub8Hate said:
New memes such as calculatorcel would have emerged, though. Here they're pretty much dead.

There is currently a discussion in the feedback forum about adding a [Meme] tag that would promote exposure for memes and hopefully generate OC, maybe you can show your support there? ^^

blickpall said:
Most people did not want a point system on this forum. And I think it's a good thing that people (well, some) are putting more thought into their threads and posts. The memes were good but also repetitive as fuck for the most part.

I second this

The memes were lame, only normies were upvoting