Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss my Oneitis

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
Even do I haven't seen her in 4-5 years I think about her constantly, she's the only girl that has ever been nice to me and who I actually liked the personality of.

Everytime it's her birthday I get very depressed that another year has gone by and that she's older and more likely to have a long-term boyfriend/get pregnant

All other foids are braindead in everyway, even foids that are considered hot/very hot by you guys I couldn't care less about cause my Oneits is way hotter and more intelligent/funny.

Before anyone who sees this decides to insult me for talking about Oneits, pls realize she was perfect and no other foid in the world could ever compare.

SHE HAS A COCK IN her mouth and it isnt yours

don't worry, she's with me in bed rn

this post makes.me angry. i fucking hate it when incels put whores on pedestal. have some self-respect

Braindead response... It's over for you, your brain is not properly developed.
How many times do you think youre oneitis has thougt about you in those 4-5 years? In her memories you are a subhuman she was nice to cause she was scared you might rape her. While you call her perfect, she is getting deepthroated by someone who doesn't care about her and would leave her crying but she would 10/10 chose him over you. Your thread is bluepilled to the grain. Stop being delusional. She never liked you. Y‘all were never friends and she forgot about you as soon as you left her peripheral view for the last time.

First off, it's "oneitis" not "oneits". Secondly, this is blatant foid worship, which is plainly against the rules. Thirdly, you make your oneitis sound way too good to be true. Surely you're familiar with the maxim "if it's too good to be true, it probably ain't"?

How many times do you think youre oneitis has thougt about you in those 4-5 years?
Probably no times.

In her memories you are a subhuman she was nice to cause she was scared you might rape her.
You don't have to make assumptions that all incel scenarios play out the same. She didn't consider me subhuman, she flirted with me a lot the few times we saw each other.

While you call her perfect, she is getting deepthroated by someone who doesn't care about her and would leave her crying but she would 10/10 chose him over you.
Probably so

Btw I could have seen her again, simply didn't bother cause I considered myself too ugly.

Even do I haven't seen her in 4-5 years I think about her constantly, she's the only girl that has ever been nice to me and who I actually liked the personality of.

Everytime it's her birthday I get very depressed that another year has gone by and that she's older and more likely to have a long-term boyfriend/get pregnant

All other foids are braindead in everyway, even foids that are considered hot/very hot by you guys I couldn't care less about cause my Oneits is way hotter and more intelligent/funny.

Before anyone who sees this decides to insult me for talking about Oneits, pls realize she was perfect and no other foid in the world could ever compare.
Brocel I know how you feel. I haven't truly gotten over my oneitis but at least my feelings towards her are slowly diminishing. On Wednesday I saw her with some Chad at a restaurant near my school. They were having lunch or something. My oneitis and this chad didn't come to lectures on thursday and friday. They were probably fucking like rabbits, while I was working hard and browsing obscure forums. What I'm trying to say is, you will always love/think about your oneitis but she isn't reciprocating those thoughts kek. She is literally getting railed as we speak, doing the most degenerate things a human being could ever do. The more you think about that, the more your feelings for your oneitis will decrease. If you think you have a chance with her then you aren't truly blackpilled. Godspeed to you brocel

You don't have to make assumptions that all incel scenarios play out the same. She didn't consider me subhuman, she flirted with me a lot the few times we saw each other.
Then why are you the forum brocel. If she is perfect and even flirted with you, you aren't a incel. I literally saved my oneitis's life(I'm not exaggerating) and she never even thanked me yet she can deep throat chads dick without any hesitation. Do reside on incel forums if you don't need to. You can still be safe. Go life a normie life, it's much better than living a incel life

Then why are you the forum brocel. If she is perfect and even flirted with you, you aren't a incel. I literally saved my oneitis's life(I'm not exaggerating) and she never even thanked me yet she can deep throat chads dick without any hesitation. Do reside on incel forums if you don't need to. You can still be safe. Go life a normie life, it's much better than living a incel life
I was ugly back than but I'm probably uglier now.

Her flirting with me doesn't mean I'm not too ugly, I have no clue why she was nice to me, anyway she was an exception.

Inceldom is not a choice for me, no females wanna be with me. I have never bothered trying getting a gf/have sex or talk to girls in general since I already know that I'm too ugly, I have for years recorded myself and constantly look into the mirror everyday to remind myself how others perceive me, I objectively know I'm too ugly.

She doesn’t even remember your name, if she was to remember your face it’s because of how hideous it is. She’s most likely forgotten about you and during those 4-5 years she’s had a plethora of boyfriends. You’re the brain dead one if you genuinely can’t get over a woman that you’ve never seen in the past 4-5 years. I get sick of reading these cucked oneitis posts.
Actual flirting or are you mistaking regular talking for flirting? If this is honestly not the latter then you should not be on here. Go get a Becky, based on what you’re saying it really shouldn’t be hard.
Inceldom is not a choice for me, no females wanna be with me. I have never bothered trying getting a gf/have sex or talk to girls in general since I already know that I'm too ugly,
So which is it? You keep contradicting yourself. The point is just get over it man and don’t even think about her.