Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss my oneitis

T

takurak

Banned
-
Throughout my time here I have told multiple incels to stop thinking about their whore oneitis femoid degenerate cumbucket but it never hits through their skull

I have not opened my whatsapp for a solid month now as my last seen was on 25 January. I quit instagram and snapchat months before that due to similar feelings of inadequacy and inferiority. Every time I used to talk with my oneitis or see her messages on a group chat, a faint growling feeling used to come over and it depressed me each time. She was so happy with everyone but with me. 

When my oneitis used to reject my messages, it killed me each time. But she bit the straw when she seened me after I asked her how her life has been going. I could not bring myself to message her again after that. I checked my whatsapp each day for the next week to see if she ever messages me back but she never did. Finally I decided to stop living such a miserable life and I quit that shit. To this day since January I have not touched my phone, with allocating notifications and concerns by some morons and my oneitis (she messaged multiple times to show she's worried because she wanted to pretend she's a good person cuz someone brought up me missing on the group chat) that want to think they are good people for pretending to care for me, I did not bother at all. These people will move on with their lives, and as should you

Sometimes I feel like messaging back to my oneitis, telling her I miss her and I love her. But I know that would work to no avail. It will just destroy me. I can't bring myself to be a beta because when I was one, it hurt me too much.

I encourage you all to do the same as me. Forget about your oneiitis, forget about your social group. You don't have anybody and that's because you're not worth it. Let them move on with their life, because one day your Chad friend would be fucking her if he isn't already and you holding that down on yourself for that is just gonna destroy you. This may seem like cuckey texts but it is what I truly believe in. It is not worth it. To have feelings for a slut because in the end, every femoid degenerate wants Chad. Never. will. they. ever. genuinely. love. an. incel

They are not wired to like us ugly incels. Its over for all non chads in 2018

Once again, 
Thank you for reading

if you don't already have a few friends/acquaintances from your youth it's over tbh

it's legit impossible to make new friends

whogivesafucc said:
if you don't already have a few friends/acquaintances from your youth it's over tbh

it's legit impossible to make new friends

Wanting to make friends with normies/stacy is useless. They are too different to interact with our being and can only laugh at knowing the real us, a pathetic virgin

As such there is no point to being freinds with these beings.

bluepilled cuck female worship post back to lookism

ask her out she'd probably say yes you troll

Ok7kmzC.jpg

TheVman said:

Ok7kmzC.jpg

Another fakecel trash. He's ending up on my ignore list. I hate these people so much. Fucking attention seeking morons.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
Ok7kmzC.jpg
Another fakecel trash. He's ending up on my ignore list. I hate these people so much. Fucking attention seeking morons.
look at his posts they're all trolls. "my dad druged me" "maxilla 0.1 mm difference" . he was a troll on lookism and he's a troll here and mods wont do shit. just like when i reported that hades guy

TheVman said:
look at his posts they're all trolls. "my dad druged me" "maxilla 0.1 mm difference" . he was a troll on lookism and he's a troll here and mods wont do shit. just like when i reported that hades guy

Lol at this forum. They're all against us. They seriously are all against us truecels. They're fucking laughing at us. This is a fucking game to those mother fuckers.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
Lol at this forum. They're all against us. They seriously are all against us truecels. They're fucking laughing at us. This is a fucking game to those mother fuckers.
Just the natural order of things. we're the lowest of the lows made for people like op to bully us

Didn’t read but

>oneitis
Cuckity cuck

Kill yourself

Funny thing is I'm more likely to get banned for muh rulez than this trolling fakecel

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Kill yourself
Funny thing is I'm more likely to get banned for muh rulez than this trolling fakecel
anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
BOYOS HE WAS BANNED

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Faith in incels.is restored
will you be coming back to your main account?

42cel_Alt#01 said:
Kill yourself

TheVman said:

I don't think the mods would accept my ban appeal, LOL. I'll just stick with my alts, I don't really care about my post count anyways.

42cel_Alt#01 said:
TheVman said:
I don't think the mods would accept my ban appeal, LOL. I'll just stick with my alts, I don't really care about my post count anyways.
ur ban was requested tho right? you can just tell them to unban

The user takurak is banned permanently for the following reason: Lookism troll

TheVman said:
anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
Just the natural order of things. we're the lowest of the lows made for people like op to bully us

Its over for truecels.

Jockcel said:
Raiden said:
Didn’t read but
>oneitis
Cuckity cuck

JFL at having an oneitis, thought this was an incel site?