Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel i miss my childhood

MaydayInIslaVista

MaydayInIslaVista

Banned
-
i miss my friends, man. back when what you looked like didnt matter. i wasnt even interested in girls. id hang around with them, fuck around. the top 3 best times in my life are with my friends.

now they are all chads in their NT cliques and im here all alone.

fuck man :cryfeels:

do you guys have any friends?

Looks always mattered but u didnt realize

All your friends grew up to be Chads? Damn

I have online friends.

But I don't miss childhood, perhaps I regret asking myself too many questions, but I don't miss being a kid. People always treated me like I was dirt, forever the least relevant presence in any setting.

Looks always mattered but u didnt realize
it didnt matter to them back then. idk what happened to guys these days, its like you have to be at their level of attractiveness like you have to fuck them

All your friends grew up to be Chads? Damn
not all but none are under normie tier. it sucks watching them become something and me being stuck at my level and being a failure

incel or norman?

i miss my friends, man. back when what you looked like didnt matter. i wasnt even interested in girls. id hang around with them, fuck around. the top 3 best times in my life are with my friends.

now they are all chads in their NT cliques and im here all alone.

fuck man :cryfeels:

do you guys have any friends?
i remmeber when it used to be like that yeah.

no friends since i moved for work, i've talked to strangers plenty of times but they don't really want to be friends it seems.

I have online friends.

But I don't miss childhood, perhaps I regret asking myself too many questions, but I don't miss being a kid. People always treated me like I was dirt, forever the least relevant presence in any setting.
i also had some online friends but i stopped talking to them because i feared theyd get bored of me and i dont wanna lose any more ppl

also it sucks worse for you man. at least i had some happy times. hopefully ldar is doing u good
i remmeber when it used to be like that yeah.

no friends since i moved for work, i've talked to strangers plenty of times but they don't really want to be friends it seems.
same with me right now

We sound pretty similar tbh.

Yeah I miss my childhood. Wasn’t perfect but I had friends and we would have a good time together. Best times of life were spent with friends. Now I’m rotting alone in my bedroom..

Not the future I had in mind.

We sound pretty similar tbh.

Yeah I miss my childhood. Wasn’t perfect but I had friends and we would have a good time together. Best times of life were spent with friends. Now I’m rotting alone in my bedroom..

Not the future I had in mind.
i wasnt even nt when i was little. i was high functioning autist and overhyped all the time but they still hanged out with me

i wasnt even nt when i was little. i was high functioning autist and overhyped all the time but they still hanged out with me
Yeah all my friends were NT too.

I appreciate them for putting up with me tbh.

Childhood was gold. at least we didnt know the reality. but now everything is fucked up

Had few childhood friends. In highschool my best friend became a POS, spreading rumors about me to be popular with Chads and joined them in bullying me. I was too chicken to kick his ass because "zero tolerance" meant being expelled from school for fighting.

Had few childhood friends. In highschool my best friend became a POS, spreading rumors about me to be popular with Chads and joined them in bullying me. I was too chicken to kick his ass because "zero tolerance" meant being expelled from school for fighting.
its ok man it doesnt matter what u do as an ugly man. youre a pussy if you dont fight youre a weirdo if you do

"Childhood was Paradise"

I too miss my old friends and my carefree happy life now everything sucks.

friend is a bullshit word there are only people you know and people you dont know

friend is a bullshit word there are only people you know and people you dont know
youre coping. friends are really great even if they dont care about you. when you have fun together you dont think about that. it doesnt matter to you. it feels good.

it hurts to think about it

I don't miss my childhood. There is no point of regretting being always rejected, being bullied, being sensitive while no one gives a shit, being almost always lonely, etc.

I suffer from my traumatic childhood to these days. Though, I'm quite more experienced, and accepted to cope with this.

I don't miss my childhood. There is no point of regretting being always rejected, being bullied, being sensitive while no one gives a shit, being almost always lonely, etc.

I suffer from my traumatic childhood to these days. Though, I'm quite more experienced, and accepted to cope with this.
fuck man at least i had some good times. im sorry for you bro. we all must cope now

youre coping. friends are really great even if they dont care about you. when you have fun together you dont think about that. it doesnt matter to you. it feels good.

it hurts to think about it
Joined jan 26, 2019

I haven’t had anyone in my life for about a decade. 15 years old onwards.. was bullied before then. There was a really short amount of time when I was as 15 that I had a few friends but I was already too mentally scarred and non-NT from years of loneliness and bullying to know how to be someone’s friend. I’ve never been close to anyone, ever.

I det mindste havde du venner.
A lot and very good friends but I have no one anymore I can´t wait to rope, to have experienced life on 110% happiness to be where I am now is truly the worst thing ever.

I'm laying in bed right now thinking of being a kid. Those great times when I had friends. And before my friends were interested in girls so everyone tried to have fun and was less fake and concerned with popularity. Those great holidays when I got great Nintendo, Sega, and Turbografx games. Those great summers where I played sports, games, and rode bikes with my friends. Once you hit puberty and everyone is forever fake, it's over unless you're Chad.

I'm laying in bed right now thinking of being a kid. Those great times when I had friends. And before my friends were interested in girls so everyone tried to have fun and was less fake and concerned with popularity. Those great holidays when I got great Nintendo, Sega, and Turbografx games. Those great summers where I played sports, games, and rode bikes with my friends. Once you hit puberty and everyone is forever fake, it's over unless you're Chad.
What is even the point of puberty? Ruins so much fun and gives foids power. It's big stupid.

What is even the point of puberty? Ruins so much fun and gives foids power. It's big stupid.
to procreate but cucks ruined that for everyone

yes it was much easier back then. i daydreammax and delude myself into believing im young again and am reliving those moments

Daydreammax I like that terminology... Even family was better before you are interested in girls and people become fake. And you are forced or expected to work. Everything fell apart and people changed after that. Nothing is the same. Cable TV even sucks and it used to be so good. Society is deranged.

Daydreammax I like that terminology... Even family was better before you are interested in girls and people become fake. And you are forced or expected to work. Everything fell apart and people changed after that. Nothing is the same. Cable TV even sucks and it used to be so good. Society is deranged.
Daydreammaxxing is the new meta tbh

Everything seemed like an adventure when I was a kid. Now life sucks

I want a second chance at life, I want to be a happy careless kid again

Childhood was not perfect but very good. However, regarding that time, I still regret that my parents bluepilled me to the deepest bone. It proved catastrophic as soon as I entered teen years