Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "I miss my abusive ex so much"

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★★
She'd rather be beaten to death than bored to death

"Most handsome man I'd ever seen"

FUCKING KNEW IT. Blackpill writes itself

I miss my gullible victim so much

I've seen guys say this too. But they at least had the excuse of doing it because they knew they would be forever alone without her.

Someone should forcefully step on her neck.

Lol when describing she goes straight to saying he's hot. All that matters.

If by any chance I ascend should I be abusive to my gf/wife so she likes me more?

..and were truly each other’s best friend.

Yep, everyone abuses their best friends amirite? Give me updoots! :feelsclown:

"Most handsome man I'd ever seen"

FUCKING KNEW IT. Blackpill writes itself
For her to say "seen" is the smoking gun.

Foid would talk about "everyone is beautiful and handsome in their own way", but when it always come down to it they're always talking about looks looks looks looks looks. I knew a whore in an old online video game. I wasn't interested in her because she deliberately went to try and get every guy's attention so they can give her shit and attention and I wasn't going to simp to that.
I heard she got into a really abusive relationship and stayed with it because "the dick was good".

Domestic "abused" foids can go to hell.

Women love abusive alpha male Chad's.

The most brutal blackpill is the OJ Simpson story and his cokehead white Stacey wife, Nicole. He would beat the shit out of her, cheat on her, and she kept coming back for more. Women love being abused by successful, strong dominant alpha males. It turns them on. They hamsterwheel it with logic like "It proves he loves me", and "I'm the one who can tame him".

She needs a spanking

"Chad never does anything wrong silly inkwells"

You are either Chad or genetic trash. The end.

Women love abusive alpha male Chad's.

The most brutal blackpill is the OJ Simpson story and his cokehead white Stacey wife, Nicole. He would beat the shit out of her, cheat on her, and she kept coming back for more. Women love being abused by successful, strong dominant alpha males. It turns them on. They hamsterwheel it with logic like "It proves he loves me", and "I'm the one who can tame him".

"He was the most handsome man I'd ever seen" :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

the abusive chad has a good personality :soy: