Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I miss mocking Board_Gaming and BrazilianSigma

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
Any other redditcels remember them? Browsing incel subs and seeing jokes about them was the sole thing in my day to look forward to.
Here is what the incel wiki says about them for those that don't know them.

"BrazilianSigma, also known as BrazilianSmegma, BrazilianSoyma and a plethora of other names, was the most active member of the incelphobic Reddit hate group r/IncelTears before being banned from Reddit for unknown reasons. He was by far the subreddit's most prolific and most active user, and was also a moderator there."

"The subreddit was occupied for the first half of it's life by the female head-moderator Board_Gaming, who repeatedly said she did not believe in the Blackpill, posted in Inceltears, and was quoted claiming to dislike incels. She has been believed to be autistic due to the nature of the vast majority of comments she made being of the form "I am not X" or "I do not X," which have gave rise to several mock accounts on the subreddit that imitated her. In October 2018, she stepped down as head-moderator and was replaced by u/IQ9K who appointed five new moderators to help him out. The forum then became more ban-heavy, masculinist, and content-restrictive."

idk why people give so much attention to board_gaming. r/braincel was fun enough on its own, with or without her.

Yeah, I member. Remember when Board_Gaming got dumped by her boyfriend after he got an expensive graphics card?

Ahh the good old days.....

Yeah, I member. Remember when Board_Gaming got dumped by her boyfriend after he got an expensive graphics card?

iirc it was an engagement gift after meeting like twice and deciding to get married

I only got into inkwel communities 2 years ago so I wasn't back in the r/braincels days. Board_Gaming is a volcel chad-only coping landwhale roastie just like all the fem''cels'', i've been unfortunate to see her behavior when she was mod of IWH where she was constantly gaslighting and even got psychotic anti-incel takes not even the most soycucked IT member would say.