Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I miss Ellen Page

N

Newton the 2nd

Self-banned
-
Why did trannies and communists have to take this high tier becky from us ?

This whore literally got casted to be a pregnant teen because she was built for it

So many introvertcels like me are missing out on raw fucking beckies like this because of jews :cryfeels:

Attachments

• 1686087570796.png
    1686087570796.png
    199.4 KB · Views: 83
From a 7/10 becky to a 4/10 turbomanlet. Should've upgraded

Agreed. She was hot as fuck on Juno, male fantasy at its finest

You really need to be a very good looking foid to believe transitionning to become an average man is a good deal.

im suprised her and emma stone didnt end up the same way

"I'm a man"

Still wears makeup.. she's tranny maxing not manlet maxxing. She's a lesbian with a male pronoun but wants extra points by claiming to be a man.

Even the way she talks is like a woman. Her arguments are like a woman. I don't accept her as a man. She doesn't even try

"I'm a man"

Still wears makeup.. she's tranny maxing not manlet maxxing. She's a lesbian with a male pronoun but wants extra points by claiming to be a man.

Even the way she talks is like a woman. Her arguments are like a woman. I don't accept her as a man. She doesn't even try
whats the evolutionary advantage to manmaxx AS A LESBIAN

whats the evolutionary advantage to manmaxx AS A LESBIAN
This last decade is full of virtue signaling. It's spiraling out of hand. Virtue signaling is leveraging out some innate human behavior to conform with society. Cancel out any outliers. The biggest proponents of trannies are women even going so far as having them compete in sports and shower with their woman-dicks out with girl sports teams lol
The trans activitists are egomaniacs that are attentionseeking. Like op says, at best she was a super-becky She realized intuitively she can leverage trans rights to get attention. Since she is drawn to power and attention she misaligns that lust for attention of a tranny as wanting to be a transman.

Low sacrifice level as she was obviously a butch lesbian becky. No change in outward characteristics. Still dates women. Still wear fakeup. Still wears pants like she always does in movies. She would have never ascended to femme Stacy in Hollywood.

She made the right choice. Women have always leverage low effort schemes to acquire power. It's instinctual as a woman.

He needs to get btfu for being a fag! - Minecraft

Not cucked not worship that whore doesn't exist anymore jfl
It’s funny, I wonder what that thing will feel like in the next 10 years. Still want to be a sub 5 short “man”?