Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I miss Dbdr

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★★
I used to listen him while doing stuff, I remember one night back when he had cyberpunk gameplay I was shopping on bricklink and drinking apple cider. Cool memory

Him being gone has made my life 5% worse, I used to look forward for his videos

Rip, jokes aside hope he’s doing alright, as if my words mean anything lol

I don't miss his videos, but I hope he's alright. His videos were endless rambling to me, and got boring really quick. I prefer Rehab Room and a few others

that’s how I feel about rehab room
Really? Strange. Rehab Room is usually to the point and has more thought out an concise videos to me. Seems like DBDR's videos are all personal stories told so painfully slowly it's hard to listen to it all

I miss him too.

I really hope he's doing okay

Really? Strange. Rehab Room is usually to the point and has more thought out an concise videos to me. Seems like DBDR's videos are all personal stories told so painfully slowly it's hard to listen to it all
Dbdr was a guy I could relate too, rehab room is a man chasing his former glory.

I watch this guy on YouTube called "Obese Loser", probably not as good as dbdr but still good

Expect you know having a large YouTube channel and being a pioneer of the BP
Yeah, that would feel good in a way. I don't deny that. It's certainly not fond happy memories though