Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I miss DBDR so much it’s unreal

Sergeant Kelly

Sergeant Kelly

"Took your sweet time, Marine?"
★★★
Right now I'm watching:

Holy shit, so many great videos and good laughts, and I'm barely halfway through.

1:45 is when he talks about job where he was working with bunch of subhumans in a basement and there was single female working upstairs that would visit from time to time and some of them would go nuts when she was around, and someone in the comments pointed out that this is 1:1 like plot of some old russian dystopian novel (can't remember the name), I looked it up and he was right :lul:

2:45 to 4:22 are examples of humour of zoomers that he was working with in some other job, people born after 2005 are different species holy shit :lul:

4:22 is when his crazy mom send him to a fucking AA meeting because he came drunk from a party (JFL), he used the term "southpark adults" in that video to describe adults who have no idea what is going on, how the world works and just confuse the shit out of you (e.g. his mom gaslighting him that he's alcoholic).
There were TONS of gems like these on his channel.

There was something raw, unfiltered about his stories, sure there are plenty of incels on youtube who are talking about their experiences but they are always describing them in vague/general way, never explaining very specific situations down to miniscule details like DBDR would - and the devil lies in the details. It was like raports from the clown world frontline. And he had talent for storytelling, as if the goofy (but relatable) shit he's going through wasn't enough to make a man JFL, he always made it extra funny in the way he was describing it.
I didn't knew how good I had it while it lasted.
I guess it was inevitable that sooner or later someone would doxx him given how much detail he was giving away in his videos.

As some globohomo youtube video essayist would put it:
There will NEVER be another channel like DBDR.

Last edited:
I used to watch dbdr too ngl he was very good at speaking to the audience

same one of my fav youtubers

There was something raw, unfiltered about his stories, sure there are plenty of incels on youtube who are talking about their experiences but they are always describing them in vague/general way, never explaining very specific situations down to miniscule details like DBDR would.
That was my favorite part about his videos. This meme from his channel really hits home

"jUST SITTING THERE"

I can't tell you how many times I've felt this way in all avenues of my life.

Forced to come along to things I never asked to participate in (jUST SITTING THERE)

Not being heard by family (jUST SITTING THERE)

Being ignored and talked over while in a group setting (jUST SITTING THERE)

327 3646 a man sits on a plastic chair beside the dead sea in

It was like raports from the clown world frontline.
Hundreds of miles away, all living in the clown world as one :feelsclown:

If you're interested, someone on reddit has a nice archive of his videos in a 5gb zip file if you want to relisten to his videos.

"jUST SITTING THERE"

I can't tell you how many times I've felt this way in all avenues of my life.
Yep, for about 90% of things he was talking about I've either been in a similar situation or I could 100% imagine myself being in the same situation. It was all funny but relatable.
If you're interested, someone on reddit has a nice archive of his videos in a 5gb zip file if you want to relisten to his videos.
I've downloaded some archive before but it was incomplete, is this one complete?
It's shame he hasn't monetized any of his videos or his channel, it could have helped him escape the neverending string of subhuman jobs with insane normie and truecel coworkers.
Maybe I'll start reuploading some in chronological order, so that people can experience various DBDR sagas the same way I did.

Also, fuck Tails the gravedancing grifter kike.