Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss braincels :'(

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-

There is a big gaping hole in my heart bros. That site was my ultimate cope. It's nearly weekend and I have nothing to do.

I won't be here for long. I thought I found a safe haven here. But I have already had some of my shitposts deleted. I've been given warnings twice for sarcasm. I have no where else left to go....:cryfeels:

I'm no different from a Syrian refugee living in Poland.

how the fuck do you get banned on this website, you have to be fucking retarded if you get banned unless you're larper or want to get intentionally banned.

:y'all: adjust redditards

im glad more users are here though

r/braincels was much funnier :feelsbadman:

how the fuck do you get banned on this website, you have to be fucking retarded if you get banned unless you're larper or want to get intentionally banned.

Got a warning for saying a girl farted in my face on London Underground after the OP said a girl sat next to him on the Subway. I got a verbal warning for "female worship" lmao. I was being sarcastic but cucked mods only want serious replies rather than fun and entertainment.

I get reddit mods were cucked. But at least we were allowed to be creative than braindeadcels agreeing and reposting the same rehashed shit everyday.

Got a warning for saying a girl farted in my face on London Underground after the OP said a girl sat next to him on the Subway. I got a verbal warning for "female worship" lmao. I was being sarcastic but cucked mods only want serious replies rather than fun and entertainment.

I get reddit mods were cucked. But at least we were allowed to be creative than braindeadcels agreeing and reposting the same rehashed shit everyday.

You can shitpost here, just as long as you don't joke about affection from girls, or liking girls.

You can do that on Looksmax though.

do you create?
memes you mean? Not really, I'll admit. But I hope I am witty enough to make people laugh by just writing shit sometimes.

just as long as you don't joke about affection from girls, or liking girls.

NONE of us (if there's no fakecels) get any affection from girls. Why do you have to get so defensive about it? It's all sarcasm and banter.

Are you saying the majority of this site's users have been retarded?

NONE of us (if there's no fakecels) get any affection from girls. Why do you have to get so defensive about it? It's all sarcasm and banter.

You can't just assume it's sarcasm. It's like you said. "If there's no fakecels." There very well could be. And they come here bragging about their dicks of death laying slaughter to women, then we all get jealous, and then they're like "Oh, I'm just foolin' you know I'm incel" when in actuality he's not, and he's lying so he gets to brag at us and all we can do is put up with it.

You can't just assume it's sarcasm. It's like you said. "If there's no fakecels." There very well could be. And they come here bragging about their dicks of death laying slaughter to women, then we all get jealous, and then they're like "Oh, I'm just foolin' you know I'm incel" when in actuality he's not, and he's lying so he gets to brag at us and all we can do is put up with it.

Great way to be a killjoy.

If you get triggered by these posts you aren't truly coping. Most of the time it's your assumption, rather than the OP's.

Braincels was my life back then

He's depressed because I got his Chad worship avi deleted. Like a foid he derives pleasure from looking at Chad

wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh wwwwwwahh I miss cuckkit. ww-w-w-w-wwaaaaaahhh incel tears post me on your subreddit wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

Just trading one form of cuckedness for another. At least here we're not ostracized, PM'd death threats, or under threat of random guideline changes that can happen at any moment and being taken down completely without warning.

Also, I don't pay for the hosting or whatever, and it's miles better than r9k.

He's depressed because I got his Chad worship avi deleted. Like a foid he derives pleasure from looking at Chad

Lmao you're the one triggered by it. Just a reminder of what you and I are never gonna be. I don't derive any pleasure from it. Get your head out your own ass mate.

Lmao you're the one triggered by it. Just a reminder of what you and I are never gonna be. I don't derive any pleasure from it. Get your head out your own ass mate.
The only thing I'm triggered by is my useless life

this site holds the biggest weeaboo autists i've ever encountered

View attachment 155727

There is a big gaping hole in my heart bros. That site was my ultimate cope. It's nearly weekend and I have nothing to do.

I won't be here for long. I thought I found a safe haven here. But I have already had some of my shitposts deleted. I've been given warnings twice for sarcasm. I have no where else left to go....:cryfeels:

I'm no different from a Syrian refugee living in Poland.
Maybe go to r/Celouts it’s new and the posting style is more similar to the old subreddit rather than the serious posting here

Go fuck off to leddit then cuck, you and your kind are all cunts who upvoted the same old "MY WIFE SOYCUCK BULL" memes over and over every single fucking day. Don't even mention the shitty ass comment threads inside those posts.

What kind of garbage must you be posting to get warned here,I post to my heart's content and never get into trouble.

Go fuck off to leddit then cuck, you and your kind are all cunts who upvoted the same old "MY WIFE SOYCUCK BULL" memes over and over every single fucking day. Don't even mention the shitty ass comment threads inside those posts.

The place was cucked anyway, it was gonna be banned no matter what.

You can post images here too.

wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh wwwwwwahh I miss cuckkit. ww-w-w-w-wwaaaaaahhh incel tears post me on your subreddit wwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

reddit is for faggots and fat whores

Great way to be a killjoy.

If you get triggered by these posts you aren't truly coping. Most of the time it's your assumption, rather than the OP's.

A lot of us aren't coping, that's the point. A lot of us need a place free of Chad's bragging.