Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss braincels and shortcels.

lwolf27

lwolf27

Wii u wii u, this is the fbi.
-
I like this place, its cool but I miss the memes culture and the lolz of these subreddits...

I dont see alot of memes being shared here and it sucks tbh ngl, ded srs.:feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Its the same topic here and on reddit but feels like like 2 different way of doing things.

Fuck it faggets and gay reddit moderators and admins. I also miss watch people die but thats another thing....

I miss r/incels

I liked braincels ngl

Shortcels was shit and braincels was great but had the most ban hungry mods and a fucking female head mod

Y’all niggas coping old school R9k was where it’s at

i miss r/slavpill

I like this place, its cool but I miss the memes culture and the lolz of these subreddits...

I dont see alot of memes being shared here and it sucks tbh ngl, ded srs.:feelsbadman::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Its the same topic here and on reddit but feels like like 2 different way of doing things.

Fuck it faggets and gay reddit moderators and admins. I also miss watch people die but thats another thing....
Ok GrAYcel