Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss being healthy so much

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
life can always get worse

It will always get worse

I'm trying to enjoy my health while I can, I get the feeling I'm just going to be hit with cancer soon or some shit.

What are your current health issues

I can´t eat normally I have lost all my friends and am confined to my apartment because of it I also can´t use drugs because of all my allergies and I also get anxiety from basically all drugs yet almost all members on this site can cope with food and use drugs e.g. alcohol, Cannabis, Cocaine etc. and actually enjoy these drugs without any unusual problems. I also got a back injury too so I can´t do physical activities like bodybuilding.

Just a list of my physical problems
Colorblind
Scoliosis
Back injury (because scoliosis)
Psoriasis
acid reflux
allergic to almost all food and many other things
throat problem being my worst problem that have ruined my life

My life is literally unplayable because of defect bodily functions and mentally I have anxiety, social anxiety, apathy and anhedonia so I don´t experience feelings such as happiness, sadness or even excitement. I know many members here who talk about things they are excited about yet I can´t feel excitement do you have any idea how horrible it is not to be able to feel even excitement!? Even as a depressed teenager I could get excited about stuff I can´t anymore.

I can´t eat normally I have lost all my friends and am confined to my apartment because of it I also can´t use drugs because of all my allergies and I also get anxiety from basically all drugs yet almost all members on this site can cope with food and use drugs e.g. alcohol, Cannabis, Cocaine etc. and actually enjoy these drugs without any unusual problems. I also got a back injury too so I can´t do physical activities like bodybuilding.

Just a list of my physical problems
Colorblind
Scoliosis
Back injury (because scoliosis)
Psoriasis
acid reflux
allergic to almost all food and many other things
throat problem being my worst problem that have ruined my life

My life is literally unplayable because of defect bodily functions and mentally I have anxiety, social anxiety, apathy and anhedonia so I don´t experience feelings such as happiness, sadness or even excitement. I know many members here who talk about things they are excited about yet I can´t feel excitement do you have any idea how horrible it is not to be able to feel even excitement!? Even as a depressed teenager I could get excited about stuff I can´t anymore.
Didn’t you post that exact thing somewhere else?

Welcome to my world!

You won't like it here.

Too bad. You're fucked for life.

The problem is you don't know how good your current health is compared to your future health. Enjoy the shitty times, it may get worse yet.

i miss being mentally healthy

I'm new at forum deformedcel and apart from horrible face and spinal disfigurations I got:
-3.5 myopia ( i guess very familiar here, got from bookiez, PC and as a part of family inheritance ( along with spine)
- irritable bowel syndrome
- N0rwooding since age of 16
- depression
- 5'6'' manletism
- bloated face despite im skinny
Hello death :)