Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss being a wagie sometimes

SubhumanGamer

SubhumanGamer

Avid bush enjoyer
★★
Life used to be good. I would get in early 6:50 be off around 4.

Got free meals when I took my break always brought some weed, a rolling tray and some raw papers so I would roll fat joints in the parking lot inside my car.

When I got off work I would smoke 2-3 joints in my shed or on the porch while watching some dog shit on YouTube vids and would order a fuck ton of churches chicken on pay day.

Would buy stupid looking bongs from terrible smoke shops use them for a week and buy another next payday. Live was so simple... I didn't even care as much that I was a inkwell : /

Weed helps to cope with loneliness, but in some cases worsen condition

what changed to make u a NEET

Weed helps to cope with loneliness, but in some cases worsen condition
Always had my big bro to bounce off of so I was never really lonely

Life used to be good. I would get in early 6:50 be off around 4.

Got free meals when I took my break always brought some weed, a rolling tray and some raw papers so I would roll fat joints in the parking lot inside my car.

When I got off work I would smoke 2-3 joints in my shed or on the porch while watching some dog shit on YouTube vids and would order a fuck ton of churches chicken on pay day.

Would buy stupid looking bongs from terrible smoke shops use them for a week and buy another next payday. Live was so simple... I didn't even care as much that I was a inkwell : /
I hate working so much I wish I could neet forever

What did you do after high school
Dropped out in 9th and worked at Walmart for 6 months. After that I worked for culver's for 2 years

would order a fuck ton of churches chicken on pay day.
Holy based Churches chicken enjoyer. I would do many heretical acts just to have one near me.

I hate working so much I wish I could neet forever
I wish I could too but I need money soon and my free house pass from mom is expiring...

What did your big bro do?
Big bro moved out when I was 15 he tried going to med school and dropped out 3rd year. He worked with me at culvers after