Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I miss being a NEET.

VST

VST

Banned
-
Fuck, wagecucking is nothing but suffering.
You wake up tired every morning to get to work where you just count down the days til you are free for you rationed ,2 days of freedom per week.

Being a NEET is so much better; you don't have to worry about anything, you go to sleep and wake up whenever you want and you can do whatever you want to do.

I fucking cannot wait til automation hits and world governments will have to provide UBI.

I hope UBI becomes a thing before I have to start wagecucking.

Jockcel said:
I hope UBI becomes a thing before I have to start wagecucking.

Same, apparently the UK government is considering giving everyone under the age of 55 £5000 per year.
I hope this shit happens because I am tired of wagecucking.

it takes about 5years to get use to it. people look at me like im a loser too. not like i gave it a shot but just realized i got to work with people that despise me that leaves me with no real desire to take the work force too seriously. sadly it sucks, i'd suggest getting jobs where you're more on your own. getting into cleaning was a godsend for me. most people get bored but i love it here.

VST said:
Same, apparently the UK government is considering giving everyone under the age of 55 £5000 per year.
I hope this shit happens because I am tired of wagecucking.

The conservatives won't let that happen tbh. They are trying to get rid of NHS so only 100k a year gigachads can afford cancer treament

_incelinside said:
The conservatives won't let that happen tbh. They are trying to get rid of NHS so only 100k a year gigachads can afford cancer treament

Yeah, hopefully Labour will get voted in during the next election.

Wouldn't that cause inflation?

ArtoriasWolf said:
Wouldn't that cause inflation?

That depends where the money is coming from, then again inflation is happening either way.

VST said:
That depends where the money is coming from, then again inflation is happening either way.

But it would be massive

I hate it also, but unfortunately I couldn’t NEET forever. I miss sleeping in so much.

UBI will be denied to incels, only chads and stacies will get it, just watch when it happens.

[attachment=2402]

Attachments

• 1470382458866.jpg
    1470382458866.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 181
Hopefully robots will be able to take over all the jobs so we can do whatever we want all day

UncannyValley said:
Hopefully robots will be able to take over all the jobs so we can do whatever we want all day

We're incels, we'll never be able to do what we want.

That's why we need to get a career in what we are interested in

Nautica1983 said:
That's why we need to get a career in what we are interested in

You're 100% normie.

Amen, OP. I pray that Basic Income happens soon.

It's pretty tough to find an asocial-friendly job anymore. I want to be alone.

wagecuck while the manager laugh at you and plows the gold digging female employees

I just started wahecucking solely to be able to get surgeries. Even tho I'm a pizza driver it's still fucking er fuel

NEET life is pretty great.

I went through a NEET period during my early 20s. I miss those days a lot.

I'd say the worst part about being NEET though is the constant panicking about the future, because you realize that you can't stay NEET forever.

I started college this February, but I missed being a NEET before I actually had any classes, so I dropped out, jfl. Never should have been a NEET, I am very used to it now.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I started college this February, but I missed being a NEET before I actually had any classes, so I dropped out, jfl. Never should have been a NEET, I am very used to it now.

College is comfy as fuck as long as you don't have roommates. It's literally NEETdom but you have to go to class once in a while.

VST said:
College is comfy as fuck as long as you don't have roommates. It's literally NEETdom but you have to go to class once in a while.

College in WE is different, you don't have dormitories. It's basically the same as going to high school, the people aren't really any more mature than they were as seniors in high schools.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
College in WE is different, you don't have dormitories. It's basically the same as going to high school, the people aren't really any more mature than they were as seniors in high schools.

Ah so you're a UKcel?
Even more so, when I went to college I was only at college 3 days a week and always finished around 3, now I have to fucking slave away 8:30-4pm every fucking weekday.

VST said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
Ah so you're a UKcel?
Even more so, when I went to college I was only at college 3 days a week and always finished around 3, now I have to fucking slave away 8:30-4pm every fucking weekday.

I'm a Dutchcel. 3 days a week? Consider yourself lucky, according to my schedule, I had 5 days a week. So you're wageslaving now? You graduated college? Nice. What kind of job do you have? Feel free to PM me if you're afraid of getting doxxed by cucktears.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I'm a Dutchcel. 3 days a week? Consider yourself lucky, according to my schedule, I had 5 days a week. So you're wageslaving now? You graduated college? Nice. What kind of job do you have? Feel free to PM me if you're afraid of getting doxxed by cucktears.

I don't give a fuck about getting doxxed, by cuck tears but I am an accounting apprentice, I go to college 1 day a week and work the other 4.
It fucking kills me inside.

Good attitude. I don't give a shit about cucktears either, it's not like I have written anything that would land me in jail anyway. Just some strong opinions, but that's all. Anyhoo, yeah, sounds awful.. but hey, at least you're doing something with your life. I'm NEETing for another 7 months.

@VST