Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss being a kid in the early 2000s.

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
No tinder, instagram, tik thots, tinder-chad buffets, pre 9/11, MTV, normies could get cute gfs and even nerds had a shot at some girl, movies were better.

This just isn't possible today. The shy girls get chads easily, ugly girls get normies. Incels get absolutely nothing. An average girl can turn into a celebrity by fucking a basketball giga-tyrone or showing her ass on only-fans and become rich.

Sure, back in the day, chad had it easy. But he didn't have a monopoly of women. I... could have had a chance 15 years ago. But now? Absolutely not. And I refuse to accept a 0/10 landwhale when I go to the gym and eat right everyday. I want my 3/10 chubby, shy looksmatch.

I just want to be a 14 year old again in the early 2000s and have a cute girl and have friends and do stupid shit at the beach on a summer evening while Blink 182 plays out of the radio. I dreamed of this as a kid and I wanted to experience that in college.

I literally sit in my room and nobody talks to me. I go to school, go home, repeat. These are the best years in your life and this is what I do.

Attachments

• D7FD0777-CCCA-421A-96E8-5187867B277B.gif
    D7FD0777-CCCA-421A-96E8-5187867B277B.gif
    2.1 MB · Views: 12
  • CE53E393-9956-41EA-835D-15C8BE09BE33.gif
    CE53E393-9956-41EA-835D-15C8BE09BE33.gif
    929.7 KB · Views: 11
this is exactly me man,2000s were fucking good, no social media was awesome and it was like million times better than this garbage era and believe me I’ve lived those days they are much much better with fun games and movies and I think I had actual friends :)

I was born in 1997 but with good memory I remember a lot of the early 2000s i miss it all the time

Yea back then everyone use to play in the park and actually have fun. Everyone played sports because being stuck inside was boring.

everyone had lots of friends and everyone knew each other physically and not just over social media.

I just hope ppls depression starts getting worse and worse and ppl start committing suicide in masses like the movie “bird box”. Everyone is a piece of shit these days and society is not progressing upwards for sure

Yea back then everyone use to play in the park and actually have fun. Everyone played sports because being stuck inside was boring.

everyone had lots of friends and everyone knew each other physically and not just over social media.

I just hope ppls depression starts getting worse and worse and ppl start committing suicide in masses like the movie “bird box”. Everyone is a piece of shit these days and society is not progressing upwards for sure
well people are already committing suicide over covid. it's hilarious

I spent my entire life in isolation and these people are killing themselves over a little bit of quarantine.

It's a time that will only exist in memory and feelings.
:feelsrope:

well people are already committing suicide over covid. it's hilarious

I spent my entire life in isolation and these people are killing themselves over a little bit of quarantine.
Crazy how weak some people are. One year of light social isolation and they think that their life is over. Pathetic

Attachments

• CBA5809F-25E7-4969-8D22-778FE40B6D29.gif
    CBA5809F-25E7-4969-8D22-778FE40B6D29.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 9
I miss it too. Also facebook didn't exist so no secret place for normies to gossip and other ways to exclude you. Basically if you didn't use facebook in college you weren't in the loop and just an outcast. Social media ruined my life
Crazy how weak some people are. One year of light social isolation and they think that their life is over. Pathetic
Shows you how we really live in a completely different world from normies

Brocel, I'm pretty sure everyone misses their childhood. Things are a lot more simpler and their isn't as much to worry about. Imo there are some things I miss about childhood, but I prefer some things in adulthood such as the independence. It's more of a trade off.

i loved the internet that existed in 1997, without social networks and viral bullshit. it's a shame what the internet has become nowadays, only youtube and mega.nz are the only ones saving it.

Those were better times. gaming, myspace, anime, music, shit was all better

I miss being a kid in the mid 1990s.

Yeah - they were good times. I was in highschool in the early 00's and times were good for the most part. I had a very difficult time in highschool but I always had to rise to meet the challenges. There was a lot of good times. I would hang out with my mates, we would ride our bikes, shoot our bb guns, play sports outside in the summer. Play Halo 2 inside in the winter. We would explore derelict buildings. Ride shitty Chinese 125cc's on wasteland, pirate DVD's and games for cash.

The music was better - Blink 182 was definitely a big source of the sound track to that era. I have many fond memories of listening to them. TV was better. Films were better. Games were better. No social justice crap. Just great content that we could enjoy.

No smartphones, social media, social justice. etc

The good old days. Before social media and the internet really took off and ruined society. I loved the late 90s/early 2000s.

No tinder, instagram, tik thots, tinder-chad buffets, pre 9/11, MTV, normies could get cute gfs and even nerds had a shot at some girl, movies were better.

This just isn't possible today. The shy girls get chads easily, ugly girls get normies. Incels get absolutely nothing. An average girl can turn into a celebrity by fucking a basketball giga-tyrone or showing her ass on only-fans and become rich.

Sure, back in the day, chad had it easy. But he didn't have a monopoly of women. I... could have had a chance 15 years ago. But now? Absolutely not. And I refuse to accept a 0/10 landwhale when I go to the gym and eat right everyday. I want my 3/10 chubby, shy looksmatch.

I just want to be a 14 year old again in the early 2000s and have a cute girl and have friends and do stupid shit at the beach on a summer evening while Blink 182 plays out of the radio. I dreamed of this as a kid and I wanted to experience that in college.

I literally sit in my room and nobody talks to me. I go to school, go home, repeat. These are the best years in your life and this is what I do.
Look at this thread by BlkPillPres

The internet is not like it used to be, i miss it. I’m so lonely why don’t i ever get a chance :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsUnreal::feelsUnreal::feelskek::feelsohgod::feelsbadman::feelscry::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelscry:

I miss it too. Internet for everyone literally ruined my life.
It was so cool before every kid had access to it.
I remember the first time I heard about MSN and all the class is on it, it was basically the moment at which I stopped making new friends.

Last edited:
Oldcel here, I would agree with you, then I remember I was there and it was the same shit as it is now.

Sure, nowadays are definitely worse times, but social media was a thing even back then (albeit people, particularly women, weren't nearly as shallow back in the day, but it was still there)

But I'm on the team that we were just bluepilled back then and most of the shit we are now exposed to did happen back in the day (Lookism, Chadcentrism, Hypergamy), albeit we couldn't really see it, either because the information wasn't as easily available or because social media hadn't reached its final stages

I do agree that normie tier (non chad) men could have strong social circles, "run game" and perhaps even score Stacy-tier women way easier back then, but Truecels were as fucked as they are now.

Last edited:
The early to mid 2000s were the best days of my life.

Despite being a total loser in HS, the best video games as well as the best trance music were being made in this specific time frame.

You where in for having more then 1 village in die Stämme / tribal wars "

Now Its Just lookism and hyper Status everywhere .

There was a time when nostalgia was considered a psychiatric disorder

2000s wasn’t that much better. The 80s is when the West was at it’s peak.