Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I miss being a kid, for real

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I really miss being a kid, grew up upper middle class and top #5 at school

Now i'm a loser

Fuck global competition

Dame, yeah it sucks getting older since your expected to continually strive towards something or you fall behind and kinda just stay in limbo.

When i was a teen i was perfectly content with my life consisting of nothing but video games and tv... Now at 28 it's still alright but it doesn't have the same enjoyment as it use to have and while people would possibly let such behavior slide for a teenager and young adult.

It seems that's no longer the case for a man in his 30s and beyond, at some point your expected to grow up and fall in line with societies expectations or be branded as a loser.

It sucks that our lives are limited to what we can do with in the society we are born into. If your not grinding, your a loser in our capitalism society..

Dame, yeah it sucks getting older since your expected to continually strive towards something or you fall behind and kinda just stay in limbo.

When i was a teen i was perfectly content with my life consisting of nothing but video games and tv... Now at 28 it's still alright but it doesn't have the same enjoyment as it use to have and while people would possibly let such behavior slide for a teenager and young adult.

It seems that's no longer the case for a man in his 30s and beyond, at some point your expected to grow up and fall in line with societies expectations or be branded as a loser.

It sucks that our lives are limited to what we can do with in the society we are born into. If your not grinding, your a loser in our capitalism society..
I studied a lot during my child days

I don't .. My childhood was shit .
I prefer being a loser adult !
:hax:

I studied a lot during my child days

[UWSL]How did you end up becoming a loser? Sounds like you had a nice upbringing too being upper middleclass. [/UWSL]

My childhood was good.
My teenage years were awful.
My young adult life has been fine so far.

In a way, still a child at heart :feelsYall:

i struggled through all stages of life here though btw. got bullied, bad grades, etc.

finding incels.is/black pill was liberating though. still a loser i guess, but i think it's a farce that you have to be a standout just to make it in life. i also believe it's a form of foid worship and even hero worship. why should a man need to be at the top of the top in order to ascend

finding incels.is/black pill was liberating though. still a loser i guess, but i think it's a farce that you have to be a standout just to make it in life.

Personally I don't consider anybody here to be a loser. The losers are those who belittle and subjugate us.

i struggled through all stages of life here though btw. got bullied, bad grades, etc.

finding incels.is/black pill was liberating though. still a loser i guess, but i think it's a farce that you have to be a standout just to make it in life. i also believe it's a form of foid worship and even hero worship. why should a man need to be at the top of the top in order to ascend
how bad?

Competition was a mistake.:feelsbadman:
yep. mog or be mogged world is a farce

i'm not a complete loser though, i've found success in many realms. i'm a swiss army knife who can do whatever i want. i can mog ppl sometimes in whatever. the problem is, that i'm never anywhere close enough to being good enough to ascend me to status or money. so yea i'm still in the same pile of ppl i mog too.

yep. mog or be mogged world is a farce

i'm not a complete loser though, i've found success in many realms. i'm a swiss army knife who can do whatever i want. i can mog ppl sometimes in whatever. the problem is, that i'm never anywhere close enough to being good enough to ascend me to status or money. so yea i'm still in the same pile of ppl i mog too.
Don't think you can mog me boyo. You ain't getting pussy your me but prolly lankier and taller for an unholy reason:feelskek: but true and high iq :feelsbadman: too bad I'm a manlet stuck forever in spectator purgatory:feelsrope:

pretty bad. hard to explain, but i was able to keep up with a sense of normalcy for a while. from what i've learned, i possibly was mimicing/putting on a facade of a nietzschean übermensch. i don't know too much about it, but yea basically i was trying to appear to be perfect whislt being a mentalcel internally.

but yea that never worked out. now i'm not normie, but i'm not a mentalcel anywhere. i can view everything around me, reality very lucidly. so i guess i'm normal now in that sense
Don't think you can mog me boyo. You ain't getting pussy your me but prolly lankier and taller for an unholy reason:feelskek: but true and high iq :feelsbadman: too bad I'm a manlet stuck forever in spectator purgatory:feelsrope:
hahahahha. yea it doesn't matter anyway, we're both on this site.
Personally I don't consider anybody here to be a loser. The losers are those who belittle and subjugate us.
yea we're all just trying to make it in life

ya the losers probably are the ones that blend in too well with society. too incorporated into it. so yea they see us, we don't fit in and see us as a threat to their world view and yes try to subjugate us

Last edited:
Low T trait tbh.

YOU SOUND LIKE A PEDOPHILE YOU WANT TO BE A KID AGAIN SO YOU CAN MOLEST 5 YEAR OLDS :soy: