Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I miss being a kid and not being suicidal every day

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Its hard to believe that there are people my age who are happy and dont want to die

As a kid before becoming a teen and sex and relationships becoming everything I actually used to be happy

I dont think at any point in my childhood (<12) I felt like I wanted to die

Now I dont think a day goes by without me spending an hour just imagining how nice it would be to be dead

I think, You will get a gf soon.Don't worry,mate.Don't try hard.

I was so naive as a kid. I honestly believed id grow up to be well adjusted and happy

I miss being a kid. I didn't have to worry about being ugly and a loser. Video games, staying up late. Good times.

I knew the day I was 12yo my life will be a living hell. I was not sure, I was still hoping that it'd get better someday

Its hard to believe that there are people my age who are happy and dont want to die

As a kid before becoming a teen and sex and relationships becoming everything I actually used to be happy

Now I dont think a day goes by without me spending an hour just imagining how nice it would be to be dead
i dont really wanna die, i just want the mental pain to go away

go back to reddit and take @FullTimeLoser
Bro I actually don't even know who you are why are you suddenly oppsseed with me?

I miss being a kid too

At least you still remember your childhood

tbh. watching spongebob squarepants in the morning while drinking sunny d with friends was ideal

Or playing modern warfare after school and then MW2 a few years later
I was so naive as a kid. I honestly believed id grow up to be well adjusted and happy

I remember starting high school and thinking I would finally get a girlfriend, like this is it, this is the place where it will happen

LOL @ my 14 year old self

Last edited:
I remember when I was a kid imagining what it would be like to be a grown up and have my own family. It seemed like a given: You grow up, get a job and start a family.

Then over my teenage years I started to realize that that's not in the cards for everyone.

Let me give you my energy @Total Imbecile

I remember when I was a kid imagining what it would be like to be a grown up and have my own family. It seemed like a given: You grow up, get a job and start a family.

Then over my teenage years I started to realize that that's not in the cards for everyone.

I miss life before Social Media when we were ignorant of the lives normies and Chads live. Ignorance is bliss

Late september 1995.An 11 years old kid just received the legend of zrlda a link to the past for the snes.He plays only half a hour or less but immediatly falls in love with it.But tomorrow he will start middle school so he has to go to bed.He is excited from both the new environmrnt idea and the tought of exploring Hyrule as soon as he returns home.Life seemed so vast and time seemed never ending.,everything appeared possible.

Little he knew of facial asymmetry or not being considered a real human being.

25 years have passed, now the world seems rusty, venomous and claustrophobic.Possibilities are almost non existent and only old age and bitterness await.Still somewehere in the night past an 11 years old kid is asleep dreaming of Hyrule and the wonders of the world.

If only someone told me, childhood is cope. If you don't make it here, you'll never make it.

I just want to walk down the street without being stared at

I don't want decades of meaningless lonely wageslavery just to stay alive after the generation above me of my family is dead. I want to die as soon as my mom dies.