Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I mightve accidentally self fulfilling prohpecied myself into inceldom (warnging for young"cels")

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I discovered the blackpill the summer after graduating hgih school and before starting to college

To keep it short it was brutal realizing your ugly, like many guys I thought I was above average

I pretty much just gave up at that point and decided Id LDAR

When you start college if you live in a dorm people will usually keep their doors open and hit you up cause nobody has friends or a social circle yet

I had 3 or 4 people drop by my dorm ask me if I wanna join them and a bunch of others and hang out, one of them was a girl too

Instead of going I said nah and stayed in my dorm playing CSGO, Im too ugly why bother?

I had no friends in college

Dont be like me guys if youre still in HS

I discovered the blackpill the summer after graduating hgih school and before starting to college

To keep it short it was brutal realizing your ugly, like many guys I thought I was above average

When you start college if you live in a dorm people will usually keep their doors open and hit you up cause nobody has friends or a social circle yet

I had 3 or 4 people drop by my dorm ask me if I wanna join them and a bunch of others and hang out, one of them was a girl too

Instead of going I said nah and stayed in my dorm playing CSGO, Im too ugly why bother?

How exactly did you discover the blackpill? r/incels?
Through the redpill or bodybuilding forums?

Tbf if you're an incel you will probably be an incel for the rest of your life

But I agree that turning down those opportunities was stupid, you should try to socialmaxx in college for at least the first year before giving up completely and go full ldar

How exactly did you discover the blackpill? r/incels?
Through the redpill or bodybuilding forums?

This was back in 2015, r/incels wasnt a thing, I guess it wasnt called the blackpill either back then but the lookspill

Anways, I was 18 back then and 4chan was my main hangout

On elliots first anniversary r9k was flooded with er threads, so I decided to dig deeper into his background because being a virgin was starting to bug me

I then discovered sluthate and lookism and the rest is history

This was back in 2015, r/incels wasnt a thing, I guess it wasnt called the blackpill either back then but the lookspill

Anways, I was 18 back then and 4chan was my main hangout

On elliots first anniversary r9k was flooded with er threads, so I decided to dig deeper into his background because being a virgin was starting to bug me

I'm sorry you had to come upon the blackpill at that time, tbh it's inevitable if you lurked redpill spaces and were naturally curious.

r/incels seems like it was created around 2016. Pretty strange how it came up so fast.
Used to go on sluthate and lookism pre 2014. Never heard the word incel used, just TFL (true forced loneliness).
I remember r/incels started spreading the blackpill to redpill subs starting mid 2017.

I'm sorry you had to come upon the blackpill at that time, tbh it's inevitable if you lurked redpill spaces and were naturally curious.

r/incels seems like it was created around 2016. Pretty strange how it came up so fast.
Used to go on sluthate and lookism pre 2014. Never heard the word incel used, just TFL (true forced loneliness).
I remember r/incels started spreading the blackpill to redpill subs starting mid 2017.

There was also r/truecels, people often seem to forget it tho it was the original blackpill sub

The sub got banned for dropping too many JB and teen love pills and then r/incels sucked up all of its refugees

There was also r/truecels, people often seem to forget it tho it was the original blackpill sub

The sub got banned for dropping too many JB and teen love pills and then r/incels sucked up all of its refugees

Don't remember r/truecels. Took a long break from redpill and manosphere content from 2014 to 2017 including not reading reddit and youtube comments tbh
(best way to get bluepilled again btw if you avoid ragefuel)

brutal

i social maxxed but still failed

you''ll still come back after a few years of realising that you didn't get laid and those friends you made were only using you for wingmaterial or something else.

I didn't even go to uni so it's already over for me.

Literally no one has ever gone out of their way to invite me to things

Bro do you think it's too late for me now? I'm 19 and starting college in September.

Fakecel. No girl would willingly want to hang out with you if you’re below average.

Damn, over for 2015cels

I'm still relatively new to the blackpill compared to some of you

I sort of did the same thing. At 17 I just gave up. My body, my mind, just gave up. Dont be weak as me

just lol. i joined co 2 years into university so i already knew by then it was a gg

don't socialize if you are ugly, it's not rewarding and will only result in blackpill overload especially if theres a foid in your group. Cope n rope alone, that is our lives.

I noticed things messed up around 2012-2013 along with online dating so this works in those timelines.

Bro do you think it's too late for me now? I'm 19 and starting college in September.
Tbh you should take the whole college as a chance to try. Don't overshoot thinking it will be some movie plot overnight change, but find low key social settings about stuff you already enjoy, that way you dont have to fully bother about the socialmxxing. Its better than ldar tbh

You're lucky you at least had those options. I had to basically inherit friends by getting lucky and making friends after turning ugly in middle school. I haven't been friend approached in over 8 to 9 years. Uni has been a new ground for me because I'm away from all the friends I pretty much "inherited" in high school.

I'm gonna graduate from uni eventually but I've been in it for two years. No one ever bothers to talk to me or anything. Women and men equally don't give a shit about me and it sucks because I put genuine effort into myself.

Learning of the blackpill never taught me to stop socializing, in fact it basically did the inverse. I stretched every possible bounds of how over it could possibly be by putting extreme effort into myself. I concluded from all the effort I put into myself that it is over because it never got me anywhere.

Wow, same story for me, except I discovered incel communities a year after that.

Last edited:
I'm last year high school, discovered the blackpill start of this year and went LDAR because I thought it was over and got expelled due to lack of attendance. Blessing in disguise since can get a job during the day once I sign up to online schooling, get surgeries in the next few years then go to uni

That's straight up volceldom

Its not like a girl offered to suck me off, she literally just invited me to hang out with her and a bunch of other kids tbh

If your just starting college its not too late, use that opportunity to socialcirclemaxx and get a gf since online dating is Chad only

Nobody has friends their first day, so people are very much open to talking to others

If you dont make any friends it will be over

You will end up like me just going to class and then back to your room, spending weekends playing vidya, jerking off and watching anime
Fakecel. No girl would willingly want to hang out with you if you’re below average.
Literally no one has ever gone out of their way to invite me to things

People will approach because nobody has friends their first day of college

Your RA will tell you to keep your doors open and hit other people up

There will probably be some lobby friend making activities too

I skipped all of that and played CSGO instead and I will regret it till the day I die

Since online dating is Chad only for us incels socialcirclemaxx is the only way to get laid

Last edited:
never had a scenario like this tbh, ive always been a loner and ppl avoid me. Ive been told i seem imtimidating before.

ogremaxxed i am

A bit, buts it's a shit tier university
It will have more subhumans tho, so I will probably find friends
Lmao same, I have to go to community college because I completely fucked up highschool. In my final exams I just walked out as soon as I was allowed to so now they're completely worthless. I'll be starting actual real college when i'm 20 but it still won't be a great one.

Lmao same, I have to go to community college because I completely fucked up highschool. In my final exams I just walked out as soon as I was allowed to so now they're completely worthless. I'll be starting actual real college when i'm 20 but it still won't be a great one.
I was going to another college from December to March this year
Tried socializing for a month but didn't make any friends, I also didn't know anyone from that city.
I stayed inside and just got drunk for the last 2 months there then Corona Chan saved me.