Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might start a diary or counting

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
To cope with monotony and shitness of life and the fact that I have no future. I might count every day 1 more and see what number I can get before either I die or the website dies or god makes me rich somehow and send women that like me.

I think it would be a good experiment. And it takes your mind off the problem a little bit.

i kept a little diary for a few weeks until i realized i kept writing about the same sad shit jfl. but, it was comforting for the time being and was an alright cope. i would recommend it brocel. you kinda get to see the progression of your own thoughts and its funny seeing foreshadowing/hindsight in your past self. i might get back into it, i just keep forgetting to write in it.

counting works too

I
i kept a little diary for a few weeks until i realized i kept writing about the same sad shit jfl. but, it was comforting for the time being and was an alright cope. i would recommend it brocel. you kinda get to see the progression of your own thoughts and its funny seeing foreshadowing/hindsight in your past self. i might get back into it, i just keep forgetting to write in it.

counting works too
just felt like counting because I play games until I reach ridiculous numbers and I feel like I could reach a pretty big high score on days of inceldom before anything good happens. I feel like I could reach 20 years if I was dedicated and by then I might be dead from cancer. That would be a big number like 6000 days.

Idk just rare I find you posting
I always post but a lot of people have me on ignore and think I am retarded so they don't read it, doesn't bother me and plus I don't say anything good anyway because I don't know anything

There isn't much to talk about except bullshit. Kind of depressing life but it's not just me like this. Even my family are all incels pretty much even if my dad is married he acts like me that he doesn't even have a life and doesn't know anything. Same as me how I don't have a life and am losing touch with reality and how the world works.

I always post but a lot of people have me on ignore and think I am retarded so they don't read it, doesn't bother me and plus I don't say anything good anyway because I don't know anything

There isn't much to talk about except bullshit. Kind of depressing life but it's not just me like this. Even my family are all incels pretty much even if my dad is married he acts like me that he doesn't even have a life and doesn't know anything. Same as me how I don't have a life and am losing touch with reality and how the world works.
You're pretty funny though imo but what can you do inkwell have no life

This place is practically a diary for many people.