Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I might rope before hitting 10k post here

that's why you must make it your goal to reach 10k posts first tbh. I honestly want to live enough to see myself hitting 10k posts.

Nah, I'm definitely getting 10,000 post and becoming a Paragon before I die

i've been on this forum for 3 years and I have only 9.5k posts. for much less than a year you made 4.5k posts. Mogs me.

Yeah man it's honestly insane, when i first saw u u were like 200 posts and i was bluecel at the time and now you have 3 times more posts then i do jfl, did u get bored with the other copes?

i've been on this forum for 3 years and I have only 9.5k posts. for much less than a year you made 4.5k posts. Mogs me.
Tbh it really depends on your brain chemistry, some people see this forum like a hall of socialization, a gem town but i find this pretty repetative that's why not coping here much

Tbh it really depends on your brain chemistry, some people see this forum like a hall of socialization, a gem town but i find this pretty repetative that's why not coping here much
this is my only community.

Yeah man it's honestly insane, when i first saw u u were like 200 posts and i was bluecel at the time and now you have 3 times more posts then i do jfl, did u get bored with the other copes?
I still enjoy other copes like cars and video games just as much as before, but I enjoy posting here. It's the first time in my life I could feely vent and socialize. Honestly, this place helps make up for the real life socializing I'm deprived of.

but i find this pretty repetative that's why not coping here much
thats true, all niggas just copying others stuff instead of actually creating something new themselves

I still enjoy other copes like cars and video games just as much as before, but I enjoy posting here. It's the first time in my life I could feely vent and socialize. Honestly, this place helps make up for the real life socializing I'm deprived of.
Yeah i was talking exactly about that earlier

Same. I don't really find other forums that good besides here
the power of free speech ngl you can say whatever you want as long as you're not a retard who talks about very illegal stuff you're fine.

thats true, all niggas just copying others stuff instead of actually creating something new themselves
Honestly there is nothing new that can be created out of blackpill, you can create more zoophillia pills like bear pill and fucking elephant pill or whatever but in the end it's the same shit

the power of free speech ngl you can say whatever you want as long as you're not a retard who talks about very illegal stuff you're fine.
Besides moderators taking action, i don't think no one's gonna arrest me cuz ain't no way fbi's have time to find a random Bangladeshi dude who somehow got internet access said what in a forum anyway

Besides moderators taking action, i don't think no one's gonna arrest me cuz ain't no way fbi's have time to find a random Bangladeshi dude who somehow got internet access said what in a forum anyway
they only raid western europeancels and NAcels.

i think everywhere outside of the uk is fine, uk be beggining to look like a dystopia where you can actually get arrested for stuff you post online (other than threats or like actually bad stuff then everywhere is not safe)