Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might play Overwatch 2

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★
I`m bored so fuck it i`ll indulge in one of my copes

Winston Overwatch GIF by Dallas Fuel

imagine being bored and the thing you choose to have fun with is overcuck

it's pretty fun for a while. eventually I got bored but it's definitely worth trying out. especially once they bring back 6v6

it's pretty fun for a while. eventually I got bored but it's definitely worth trying out. especially once they bring back 6v6
Nah i`m retarded i worded it wrong I`m not trying it out i have 800 hours i`m just considering logging on right now. Yeah 6v6 would be nice

signing ding up for that game is so fucking hard i dont even bother to try game plays worse than it used to it got trooned wish they kept overwatch 2 as it is i would be fine aslong as the servers were up sucks i never got t play the original cause at the time my family was poor :feelscry:

Pick a healer role then refuse to heal people. You'll get a 1 week ban eventually but it's fun to listen to the normies seethe over it.

Blizzard is such a shitshow now I refuse to pay them a single cent

Pick a healer role then refuse to heal people. You'll get a 1 week ban eventually but it's fun to listen to the normies seethe over it.
:feelskek: I usually play tank

I think I have 1,800 hours I was obsessed with this game back in 2017

Who do you main on overwatch?

I just started playing this game again about a week ago.

I'm masters 5 in tank rn and surprisingly it's harder to climb on support then it is tank even tho support is a lot easier lol