Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might not be muslim, but forcing women to cover up in public is based.

S

Snhook

I regret every post I’ve ever written on this site
-
We here in the west have lost touch with what it means to be truly "modest". What happened to the good old days when women would actually cover up and would dress less provocatively? If foids don't want to be objectified they should go back wearing long skirts that conceal their curvature. As men, our minds start to lose reason when we gaze upon the voluptuous of the female form. I swear, the clothing that foids at my Uni wear are tantamount to swimsuits!

I was just at the grocery store and I couldn't help but notice the thicc buttocks of a negress in front of me at the checkout. Immediately my primitive mind kicked into high gear and I was overcome with an insatiable desire to inseminate and impregnate her. But as a member of civilized society, I was compelled to keep my urges at bay.

Both men and foids would benefit if we were to go back to more traditional habits of dressing. Maybe sexual assaults would even be decreased if foids weren't provoking men by wearing attire that so aptly displayed their curvaceousness.

I hate being distracted by something that I know I'll never have. Therefore, I think we ought to adopt a sharia-law-like dress code for foids here in the west.

desktop-wallpaper-thicc-girl-by-abdxllahm.jpg
360_F_16221089_BtiBqVvuw9ptddJczSq8hMnqPLKblAqn.jpg

It's one of the only things about that religion I respect, and would be a godsend (no pun intended) during the summer months. I'm tired of being teased whenever I do my shopping during the warm months, and see booty shorts and so much skin.

If they don't let all men fuck, then they don't need to put themselves on display. Then they get mad about rape.

do non blue eyed blonde women realize their subhuman status?
hoe inflation is real

I agree. I wish Jesus had chosen this for Christianity as well.

I agree. I wish Jesus had chosen this for Christianity as well.
back then christian women wore modest dresses/long skirts and covered their hair

Any female opression is based.