Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I might loose my virginity to my friend

Why are all foids bisexual

Does her friend happen to be named Chad?

from the comments: "I’m a woman. My friend is trans"

ITS ATRANNY LOL
7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213
7d2376aacc7a265fba376aece70b3213

They actually are lol like i think like deep down they are all bi
I saw a youtube short where it was like 60% heterosexual women report being aroused by the same sex study finds and the soycucked normies were confused af :soy::feels:

Sex with another foid doesn’t count so she would still be a virgin but it would be by choice of course.

I saw a youtube short where it was like 60% heterosexual women report being aroused by the same sex study finds and the soycucked normies were confused af :soy::feels:
Yeah and with the whole gender insanity i wouldnt be surprised if Women in the future will simply settle for themselves. Im not kidding i can see MULTIPLE women sharing an overpriced Apartment with each other and being in an open relationship.

Also theres a rise in Volcel women now in USA due to Roe v Wade so those women dont date BUT also dont even have sex, not even with Chad.

So even Chad will eventually "have to try". Crazy right?

Yeah and with the whole gender insanity i wouldnt be surprised if Women in the future will simply settle for themselves. Im not kidding i can see MULTIPLE women sharing an overpriced Apartment with each other and being in an open relationship.

Also theres a rise in Volcel women now in USA due to Roe v Wade so those women dont date BUT also dont even have sex, not even with Chad.

So even Chad will eventually "have to try". Crazy right?
could definitely see that future cesspools in overpriced studio apartments between seven foids whilst consuming vegan cricket goyslop vegan patties and estrogen injected water dudes more effeminate and infertile than ever whilst degeneracy rises