Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I might literally need to start fatmaxxing

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I just weighed 155lbs this morning with all my clothes. My cheeks are sunken in and my arm vascularity is getting kind of ridiculous. I lost a pile of weight (about 10lbs) over September to prepare for an inevitable winter weight gain that turned out to be not so inevitable -- over the holidays, because I overdid trying to mitigate winter bloat, I ended up losing even more weight. The Navy Tape Test is putting me at something like 8% body fat at this point. I might have another 5-10 pounds I could lose before it starts becoming a serious problem.

I just weighed 155lbs this morning with all my clothes.

How? Will you hit the gym brutally? By the way, what do you actually eat in a day? What are your supplements? At least I got some muscle mass. It looks like that creatine monohydrate is finally doing its work. I still need to buy some whey protein though.

Just hit the gym, bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Just eat hon you're too skinny :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

How? Will you hit the gym brutally? By the way, what do you actually eat in a day? What are your supplements? At least I got some muscle mass. It looks like that creatine monohydrate is finally doing its work. I still need to buy some whey protein though.
I've been hitting the gym for years now. I have muscle mass, I'm just short and have skinny wrists. Though, I'm at a point where even "lean bulking" just makes me fat and doesn't put any discernible muscle on me anymore.

My macro breakdown is something like 40% protein 50% carbs 10% fat. Just a basic, generic multivitamin to supplement.

Did you ever take optimum nutrition serious mass, or any mass gainer

It is always the wrist.

I might purchase an actualy weight gainer from MyProtein.
When i was bulking up I used to take serious mass, then I also had pure carbs in powder form to add more carbs to the shake and also creatine

When i was bulking up I used to take serious mass, then I also had pure carbs in powder form to add more carbs to the shake and also creatine

I am currently taking only creatine monohydrate after the training. I also do drink a decent amount of water. i also consume carnitine before hitting the gym.
I might by a good weight gainer from MyProtein, some ZMA again before sleep and arginine right after the training to release more growth hormones due to being low in blood sugar.

Kyriakosmaxxing