Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I might leave incels.is

spermretentionmax

spermretentionmax

5’6
★★★★★
This forum has made me even more insecure and incel, I am now more insecure of my height, I see everyone here blames their height for most of their problems and it is probably true. It's so unfair. My brother is way taller than me, why not me? I feel so ashamed of myself, why would a foid like? I am not even able to meet foids most basic expectation of height. Why would a foid like a short guy like me? Even if I manage to ascend in the future, should a girl who likes short men like me instead of tall masculine men even be regarded as heterosexual?

I have to say the truth, I never really thought much of my height before I joined incel spaces because nobody irl commented on my height. I knew I had trouble getting closer to women but I have always blamed it on my wonky face and awful social skills. I actually never really realized height was such a big deal. I thought it was just another nice trait to have like having a nice jawline or hunter eyes. I am not even joking, I am so much more insecure, I really dreaded going outside today. This forum really got to my head.

Thought about the same and came back after 2 days

Height is Irrelevant GrAY if you are not at least 6'2.

You can be 5'0 or 5'8 either way its shit for a Western Women.

I am so much more insecure, I really dreaded going outside today.
Relatable.

It's a good day for me when I don't have to go outside, because I can kind of forget the terribleness that is my face. Some days off at home are very good for me and they end too quickly.

I joined incel spaces because nobody irl commented on my height.
I don't mean to further your growing hesitation to read from this forum, but nobody irl to your face commented on your height. It's what you don't hear or eavesdrop that will ruin you.

My brother is way taller than me
He is 6'? he is how tall? And you are the older brother?

should a girl who likes short men like me instead of tall masculine men even be regarded as heterosexual?
If you can find a girl who likes short men, that's not a girl, that's a unicorn, because they don't exist.

Blackpill will always come to collect

This forum has made me even more insecure and incel, I am now more insecure of my height, I see everyone here blames their height for most of their problems and it is probably true. It's so unfair. My brother is way taller than me, why not me? I feel so ashamed of myself, why would a foid like? I am not even able to meet foids most basic expectation of height. Why would a foid like a short guy like me? Even if I manage to ascend in the future, should a girl who likes short men like me instead of tall masculine men even be regarded as heterosexual?

I have to say the truth, I never really thought much of my height before I joined incel spaces because nobody irl commented on my height. I knew I had trouble getting closer to women but I have always blamed it on my wonky face and awful social skills. I actually never really realized height was such a big deal. I thought it was just another nice trait to have like having a nice jawline or hunter eyes. I am not even joking, I am so much more insecure, I really dreaded going outside today. This forum really got to my head.
Bye

This forum has made me even more insecure and incel, I am now more insecure of my height,
Just to be clear, none of what I'm about to say is meant to discourage you from leaving or taking some time off.
In a place like this, filled with (justified) negativity and very bitter truths, you NEED to take some time off from time to time.
So do it, for your own good.

Anyway, while understandable, that shouldn't be your reaction to that.

It's more meant to inform you about certain bitter realities.

I have a small dick, I'm balding, and I look like utter shit.
I'm not insecure or "more incel", after being here for years.
I was already insecure about these things, but I was also naive. Which is something I learned not to be, after being here.

I just know now that for a fact, regardless if they say it or not, women hate these traits in men.
Does it suck that I happen to share these traits, absolutely. It fucking hurts.
Am I insecure about them? No. I just know myself and other people better now.

I have to say the truth, I never really thought much of my height before I joined incel spaces because nobody irl commented on my height.
Which is part of the point.
Just because they are not directly telling you, doesn't mean they don't think it is so.

This is not misogynistic to say, it is the truth, women lie and ommit things, constantly.

And some of the worst shit I heard about undesirable men, were said behind their backs.

I knew I had trouble getting closer to women but I have always blamed it on my wonky face and awful social skills.
Which was most likely the reason.
I actually never really realized height was such a big deal.
It is. Again, just a fact. You don't need to be insecure about it, but It's completely understandable that you are.
I thought it was just another nice trait to have like having a nice jawline or hunter eyes. I am not even joking, I am so much more insecure, I really dreaded going outside today. This forum really got to my head.
Again, for your own sake, leave or take some time off.

You won't go far anyways, you belong here with the rest of us.

who am I going to tag in nofap threads if you leave, OP? Please reconsider

Oh no! not :feelssus: “spermretentionmaxx”

I loved his 286 posts! Whatever will I do without them?!??!!

I tried leaving before

Fact is you don’t leave this place. but sometimes you’ll get bored and take a break

I might not read this post

Height is Irrelevant GrAY if you are not at least 6'2.

You can be 5'0 or 5'8 either way its shit for a Western Women.
In terms of dating, yes. But in terms of how you're perceived in other settings, 5'0 and 5'8 are worlds apart. Not to mention a 10/10 Chad won't be an incel at 5'8. Think twice before jaberring this absolute drivel

Nothing ever changes. I've tried leaving the incelosphere numerous times. I didn't ascend. My insecurities didn't disappear. My life didn't even improve. If you're a trucel, leaving a forum isn't going to improve your life. You will only be more isolated. At least here I can cope with people who understand my situation.

This is reality. Also, don’t worry about height being the sole factor for inceldom. I’m 6’0” and women don’t care. I have too many other flaws

Oh no! not :feelssus: “spermretentionmaxx”

I loved his 286 posts! Whatever will I do without them?!??!!
I can tell you’re being sarcastic this reminds me of the many times my mom told me that she loved me all for it to be fake