Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I might have the worst skin in this forum

waste matter

waste matter

Self-banned
-
I have severe case of eczema and allergies
my skin is dry itchy lots of acne lots of scars lots of dead skins and more wrinkles than other people same age as me
sometimes when it gets severe i look like a goddamn reptilian because my skin is scaly dropping dead skin everytime i move or touch my self
the worst part is that it usally happens on my face neck and back
the face is the worst place to get skin disability because you cannot cover it
neck is fuckin awful to scrath your neck until it bleeds because you move your neck alot and when i move my neck sometimes it hurts like hell
back is also fucked up although you can cover it but still trying to scratch your back is very difficult
i take care of my skin but sometimes it just happens all of a sudden
my serious case is very similar to this poor fella
20620314 7651067 The steroid cream Mr Rowe used would burn his skin for 12 hours  m 33 157295328874tn

Then Personalityinkwell is runner-up.

Inb4 "Just drink water bro"

So IT was right, we have to take showers.

op even on here people hate ugly people. You saying you have this ugly skin disease will make people hate you. Having bad skin let's you see how truly shallow humans are, especially if your skin quality changes from good to bad randomly.

OP is going to be conscripted into the South Korean military in four days, don't think he gives a fuck about this at this point

Military service can be really bad for skin. I know this first hand. Skin can't be taken care of. There were times that we went a long time without showering. Living in tents when the temperature is -30 degrees Celsius, no running water.

op even on here people hate ugly people. You saying you have this ugly skin disease will make people hate you. Having bad skin let's you see how truly shallow humans are, especially if your skin quality changes from good to bad randomly.
How bad is your skin?
See the picture that i put beneath very similar

RIP, at least it would be over with a normal skin anyway

yes is still over of course but still i want normal skin not reptilian skin

Yeah, sorta, since he will definitely be noticed by people if they read this post, JFL.
The thing is that most people that i know are bluepilled celebritards worshippers so don't have to worry unless is mainstream

The thing is that most people that i know are bluepilled celebritards worshippers so don't have to worry unless is mainstream
Same, here in the Netherlands nobody knows what an incel is. My friends know because I told them about it, though.

Same, here in the Netherlands nobody knows what an incel is. My friends know because I told them about it, though.
even if they find out somehow i still wont give a shit tbh

They think it's funny af, though. Like, "the omegas are rising!" line from that one Law & Order episode, inspired by incels? I showed them that episode. They kept joking about it. They think I am the same way since I told them I am an incel.
even if they find out somehow i still wont give a shit tbh
Fuaark, you missed my post. You answered too quickly. :feelsrope:

My condolences, man. That shit is just brutal.

wanna compare our cases?

Yeah, sorta, since he will definitely be noticed by people if they read this post, JFL.
OP is either larping or using someone else's pics

In January 2019, Mr Rowe (pictured recently with his wife Leslie) began ‘no moisture therapy (NMT)’. The idea of this is to dry out the skin and allow it to create its own moisture again

View attachment 305808
He isn't doing either bro, he said this guy has a similar condition to him and he didn't say that those pictures were his own. :p

View attachment 305808
did i say that is me? wth i am showing the examples of my skin conditions when is serious

Fellow skincel tbh, I've got mexican andy tier chest acne and stretch marks from being massively overweight
for an example, my chest and back looks like this
EBlVQQDU0AAdl8T.png

Fellow skincel tbh, I've got mexican andy tier chest acne and stretch marks from being massively overweight
EBlVQQDU0AAdl8T.png
your one seems like a permanent one while mine are ones that recovers and comback type of shit
It's fine, it happens to the best of us.
yeah man shit happens
EBlVQQDU0AAdl8T.png
may i ask the name of your skin disease?

your one seems like a permanent one while mine are ones that recovers and comback type of shit

yeah man shit happens

may i ask the name of your skin disease?
not really a disease tbh, my dema just said its terrible fungal acne, I've tried for years using all kinds of cream and oral medication and it didn't work, my best bet is completely cutting out diary

not really a disease tbh, my dema just said its terrible fungal acne, I've tried for years using all kinds of cream and oral medication and it didn't work, my best bet is completely cutting out diary
dont just use any kind of cream i use steroid cream such as moricort for eczema pretop for acne and when skin is very dry some ointment and many more you know have to use the correct medicine depending on the symptoms

dont just use any kind of cream i use steroid cream such as moricort for eczema pretop for acne and when skin is very dry some ointment and many more you know have to use the correct medicine depending on the symptoms
Yeah steriods don't really work on those fungal acnes, i just use the creams that my jew dema prescribes, so far it doesn't work at all

Yeah steriods don't really work on those fungal acnes, i just use the creams that my jew dema prescribes, so far it doesn't work at all
well because allergies are chronic diseases you cannot cure it completely i also have been using dema prescription for very long and it did help me but it just always comes back like at least twice a month so is an endless battle